Panasonic Canada

Panasonic Canada has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Panasonic Canada also ranks 265th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Panasonic Canada?

“Help line desperately needs help”

Wendy S.
3/22/17

I bought 2 Panasonic phoes for my house. Model Number KX-TGDA20C. The message all full and I wanted to clear them. I called help line told I had wrong dept. Took my name and tel no 'tech' would call me back. 4 hrs later I emailed live chat help line. Again wrong dept. She would transfer me. What next appeared was a charge of $5.00 (refundable) with a fill in charge card number expiry date etc. Unless you fill it out your call won't proceed to technician. I phoned again only to be told office closed. What a waste if consumers time. Post correct info on line. Right up front tell people you charge to answer questions on your products. Won't buy from PANASONIC again.

wendys66
March 22nd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Panasonic Canada staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panasonic Canada?

Have a question about Panasonic Canada?