Paincommunity.org

Paincommunity.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Paincommunity.org?

“If You Have Chronic Pain, You Must Check This Site”

Roseann Z.
9/1/19

I have chronic pain. Chronic pain is totally different from acute pain, like the pain after surgery or after breaking an arm. It is pain that lasts way beyond the time the initial injury is healed, and different nerve pathways and different chemical neurotransmitters entirely are involved in chronic pain. Chronic pain changes the lives of those who have it and those who love them in ways I can't explain unless you've experienced it. If you have chronic pain or know someone who has it, please check out this website. The website is both professional and personal. It has everything from blogs to professional information to chat rooms to people's stories to topics of interest, treatments, and so on. They do NOT sell items or treatments, so it is an unbiased site. I am very pleased I found it, and after reviewing what it has to offer, I became a member. Other websites aren't as professional or else they are pharmaceutical sites, therefore, to me, biased. I highly recommend this website.

roseannz
September 1st, 2019
I highly recommend this website.

Questions? Get answers from the Paincommunity.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paincommunity.org?

Have a question about Paincommunity.org?