Review of Pacifica

Tel: +1-866-337-7100
customerservice@pacificabeauty.com

vxx1
5/9/19

I have absolutely no complaints when it comes to Pacifica as a brand and also as an online store.

I've ordered from them directly multiple times, and every single time standard shipping took only a few days. They package everything neatly and minimalistically. There has never been any unnecessary filler plastic in the box. They use a box only as big as needed, paper to keep everything from jostling around, and that's it. I really appreciate the minimalistic packaging, as that's something that has really bothered me with other companies.

Their products are all really wonderful. I've certainly enjoyed the fragrances they offer. I get compliments from everyone when I wear a Pacifica scent. The prices are honestly really reasonable considering the products are vegan, cruelty free, and made in the USA.

Beyond all of that, the fact that many of their products are available in stores at Target, is just a bonus. Replacing products I use and love is super easy!

I couldn't recommend Pacifica enough!

jennifery60
9/3/18

Their skincare is amazing. I love their toner and lotion, and the packaging is gorgeous. I also think their best makeup is their small eyshadows, but i prefer their skincare

sunniw
8/31/18

I received a coconut blush duo in my ipsy and the 2 colors are well put together...i can use them as a blush or i can use the browner shade for a bronzer

alainab6
8/26/18

I have had both good and iffy experiences with Pacifica. I tried one of their face washes and I almost immediately broke out in zits, but I have also tried a couple of the face masks thst we pretty good!

zeeo
8/25/18

I first fell in love with Pacifica at a local target. I sampled their fragrances. I purchased a few. I had an issue with one. It was a rollerball applicator and the perfume did not dispense well. I sent my proof of purchase and they sent me a replacement. Great customer service and the fragrances smell amazing and aren't very expensive.

clarar37
8/13/18

That shine! That pop! That glowing omg i cant get over how much i love pacifica products. Though i only have a amall collection i still love them

sashav18
7/31/18

I've tried Pacifiva eye makeup, fragrance and body cream. They are good for you and I do like Pacifica. I wish there are more variety.

Questions? Get answers from the Pacifica staff and other customers.

Pacifica?