Review of OZ Vitamins

info@ozvitamins.co

1 star

squibr
7/30/17

I've been looking for a good natural sleep aid and stumbled onto Oz Vitamin's Better Sleep product. At these strengths the individual ingredients outclass anything you can find on the shelf, and then on top of that, it turns out to be fantastic value because you get them all combined into one product! I'll be picking up the Weight Loss one next, that one looks jam-packed. Very reliable shipping and delivery as well. Definitely would recommend.

henryl68
7/10/17

What a brilliant combination of supplements.
Good value. Saves me lots of money and time as I used to buy each ingredients in separate bottles and brands in the past.
The ordering website is very straightforward, easy to use.
Great customer services and quick response.
I will definitely come back again and recommend it to my families and friends.

kirand11
4/8/17

Being overweight and tried a few weight loss programs, I decided to give Oz Vitamins a try. I recommend Oz vitamins weight management product with a healthy eating plan to anyone who is trying to lose weight. I have lost almost 10 pounds and I feel more confident, a lot younger and my skin feels better and healthier. I am able to do things that I was not able to previously. I will continue using it and also keep an eye on my diet and weight. Very excited !

cd115
3/26/17

This definitely WORKS! And thank goodness! I dont like to take NSAIDs too much when my joint pain gets triggered and flares up. I usually take them with Zantac. But Ive also heard NSAIDs are bad for your kidneys. Anyway, the combination in Oz Vitamins is pretty mammoth so I find I only need to take their recommended dose when theres actual pain and then I just lower the dose to whatever I need for maintenance so they last longer. But to be honest even at a month's supply in its full dosage, its still great value. LOVING THIS! Definitely recommending this one!

dylans53
3/2/17

They have a great variety of vitamins for sleep, weight loss, joint pain, and even more. The quality is definitely worth the price, and delivery was sharp and on time. Would definitely use again

Questions? Get answers from the OZ Vitamins staff and other customers.

OZ Vitamins?