Oxygenie

Oxygenie has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Oxygenie also ranks 7th among Carpet Cleaning sites.

How would you rate Oxygenie?

“"I have used Oxygenie Carpet cleaning in Calgary for...”

Roxy G.
1/27/11

"I have used Oxygenie Carpet cleaning in Calgary for several years and have always been content with the results. The Area Rug is cleaned well and smells fresh. Technicians are always pleasant and on time. I recommend them to all my friends."

joseb28
May 8th, 2013
This firm do steam wool carpet and upholstery cleaning in Calgary
roxyg
January 27th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Oxygenie staff and other customers.

Oxy-Genie offers Earth Friendly Carpet, Rug & Upholstery Cleaning in Calgary Alberta Area. Zero Harsh Chemicals, Your Carpets will Stay Cleaner Longer, fast drying time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oxygenie?

Have a question about Oxygenie?