Review of CitiwideCD

Sewickley, PA 15143, US
Tel: 724-266-4960

nataliec29
8/25/16

I'm customer of Citiwide Chem-Dry since I moved to this area. Their price was cheaper than their competitors but they capable to sent the best result, better than others. That's why I would like to hire them again and again.

susand140
7/27/16

They just cleaned up my carpet last week and I still amazed by their professionalism and friendliness in work. The best team and best price too. Highly recommend Citiwide Chem-Dry to anyone.

natalier26
5/30/16

I get carpet cleaning every two to three months so I'm always switching to different carpet companies because they can never get the job done right. I happened to stumble upon Citiwide Chem-Dry through the internet and called for a rating. They were very polite and asked questions and explained to me what products they will be using for the carpet and gave an estimate. When they arrived they were very quick and professional and did a very good job! I have two dogs that are not well potty trained that's why I needed a place that would get the job done! They got the job done with a very good price and also gave me a discount coupon for next time! What more could I ask for?

ralphm44
4/8/16

I called Citiwide Chem-Dry yesterday to book a carpet clean for today. The guy who came was great - very polite, on time, and got the job done in an hour. My carpets look amazing!! I would definitely use them again.

Questions? Get answers from the CitiwideCD staff and other customers.

CitiwideCD?