Osumex

Osumex has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Osumex?

“Ripped off customers get mad...”

Rosemary B.
7/15/17

I was charged 31.00 by this company, they keep telling me my refund will be less. And although they have confirmed they have their product back and restocked, I still have seen NO REFUND. And they are surprised that I am pissed.

rosemaryb18
July 15th, 2017
• Updated review
richards343
Richard S. – Osumex Rep
First of all the customer was very untruthful and unreasonable! WILL NOT ADMIT TO OWN MISTAKE!
The $31.00 charge was for an Arsenic kit which costs $23.00 + S&H $8.00.
The error in this case was customer's and we are not expected to bear the cost of sending the kit to her and the cost of the card fee. We only refund the cost of the kit less a restocking charge. The reason we need to do this is to recover cost of 3rd party warehouse to take the kit back, add to inventory. We are charged for picking, handling and shipping. When an item is returned we are charged for receiving and restocking. Those are the costs involved with a return and in this instance through no fault of our own. Where the error is the company's we refund all. Accordingly we need to recover such fees and therefore a 20% ($4.60) restocking charge is not excessive. However, we have the discretion to impose the % and in this instance for such an obnoxious customer, we have decided to impose the maximum charge of 20% - a standard sale and return company policy for the time too in dealing with this customer.
RETALIATION for my review.
July 13th, 2017
• Previous review
Because you left false comments on the transaction, we are not going to charge you full restocking charge of 20%! Your refund will be $18.40.
We have left comments countering your false comments and lies!

From: Rosemary Byrd
Sent: Saturday, July 01,2017 9:00 PM

NOW THEY ARE KEEPING MORE OF MY MONEY AS RETALIATION FOR WRITING A REVIEW! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!
To: osumexus
Subject: Re: osumex.us Order #17154111-441 Placement

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Osumex staff and other customers.

richards343
Richard S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Osumex?

Have a question about Osumex?