Review of OSHAcampus

Austin, TX 78727, US
Tel: 888-360-8764

lorr604
6/7/17

Signed up for HAZWOPER training. Once purchased course, I could never get logged back in to do the course. The site said under maintenance and help pages didn't exist!

randolphh33
4/24/17

Absolutely no support. Very easy to make simple mistake - they take your money and offer ZERO support. Transfer you multiple times - you never get resolution.

michaelg251
8/22/16

I paid for the 30 hr course and HAZ Which is 40 hr course. Together my total was close to $500. The server was down more than it was up. You are only allowed 7.5 hrs per day and once you get started the lock starts ticking. I tried contacting OSHA Campus and got no response. I put it on the back burner and moved on to something else since you have 6 months to complete. When I would come back to it there were the same issues. I tried to get a refund and was given the run around. I never completed either course and had to eat the money. I would recommend using another site to obtain an OSHA certification.

andrews124
3/27/15

It extremely frustrating trying to complete my 30 hour osha course through them. The way it is set up, it took me about 60 hours to complete the course. Finally once i completed it, they told me they would mail me my card 4-8 weeks after completion of the course. Its been 5 months later and my card was never sent out and now they want me to pay an additional fee to have them print out a new card. I refuse to give them money to fix their mistake!

Tip for consumers: find a different site to use, nothing but headaches....

charlesb57
3/4/14

Run away!!! It will take you 20 hours to finish the osha-10 General Industry.

This was put together by someone with no common sense- with NO THOUGHT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

Go anywhere! but do not go to OSHAcampus.com

jenniferw35
9/25/13

If someone is looking to enroll in OSHA safety training program. I would recommend OSHA Campus as it offers effective training materials like video tools as a part of their training program. Being a trademark of 360training who has over 1500 e-learning partners, OSHA Campus offers various OSHA safety training courses.

brookes4
7/10/13

The server was broken for many hours and I couldn't access any of the material needed to pass the course. If you need training now, don't use this site.

samg17
8/8/12

The oshacampus.com course material is presented in small redundant paragraphs that each have to be reviewed for the amount of time it takes to read aloud. Most people could probably read the material four times before being allowed to move to the next paragraph. I'll probably end up forgetting my 189 dollar investment and find another vendor.

treym
10/21/10

The site is extremely slow! After completing one page their system took 15 to 20 seconds to open the next page. With as many pages in an OSHA 30 Hour course, this added 10 extra hours to complete the course. Furthermore, I was not able to print my completion certificate when I passed the course. I'm sure there are other OSHA online training courses available, I would use another!

I never received my OSHA 30 card and they said they wouldn't send another one unless I paid additional $20. Also, took EM385 and they marked answers wrong that was correct to the manual. No support whatsoever. If you get through they barely speak English. I wish I'd used OSHA Academy.

By Debbie H.

Questions? Get answers from the OSHAcampus staff and other customers.

OSHAcampus?