Review of OrthoFill

OrthoFill reviews

support@orthofill.com

chloiec
6/7/18

I broke my retainers before and a friend of mine recommended me to this. At first, I was really hesitant using this but a lot of people were really glad of their product so I give a try. It was painful at first, but you get used to the teeth moving. I only wear it at night and it really worked! It is easy to use and it works exactly as described. They ship the bands so quickly. Just follow their steps and directions accordingly. Now, I can smile confidently in my photos and goodbye to my teeth gap :D

miah45
6/6/18

I came across OrthoFill 4 weeks ago from the time I am writing this comment. And, shocked actually at how convenient and effective it is. My boyfriend was always embarrassed by his smile because of the gap in his upper central incisors. I purchased bands from Orthofill then voilà! Three weeks onward, his confidence rose up instantly. He talks more to me and has a bigger smile as we take pictures. Thanks to Orthofill!

Tip for consumers: If you have teeth gaps then this is the quickest and easiest way to close those gaps!

ryderd1
8/6/15

I bought 2 set of bands the single and multiple gap package. Since I have teeth gap on my upper front lateral incisors and below. I lost hope before because at the 1st week.. I didn't see any changes.. but I still wear them and now it's my 4th weeks wearing this bands and my teeth gaps are gone! Well, I felt pain while on the process but it's worth it. I can now smile without hiding my teeth. Thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the OrthoFill staff and other customers.

OrthoFill?