Review of OriginalPenguin

Tel: 1 (866) 674-8783
custserv@originalpenguin.com

je62
9/22/18

They have very nice and high quality products. Great customer service also. They took the time to try and locate a wallet that's been discontinued.

maarjaa
2/4/16

I just couldn't believe how badly they screwed up my online order. My fiancé loves Penguin clothing, so for our anniversary I ordered an outfit that he could wear when we go to Florida in April. Well, one of the four items isn't coming at all, and I'm still waiting on another. Penguin doesn't have an online exchange policy, so when they sent the completely wrong order (and I mean completely wrong. I ordered a Fleece Hoodie in M and they sent a colorful Polo in L, even though the Pack Sheet said they sent the Hoodie), I had to return the wrong order and then start a completely new order to get the Fleece Hoodie. Our anniversary was earlier this week. What a pain. My fiancé may love Penguin but I will never order online again. And on top of it all, the customer service was less than helpful. I had to send an email twice before I got a response. 0 stars from this couple.

Questions? Get answers from the OriginalPenguin staff and other customers.

OriginalPenguin?