Review of Ordasoft

Ordasoft reviews

monikaf13
9/26/18

I got stuck with the latest PHP Version server side, and in turn with one of the ordasoft Templates. Andrew helped me within hours to solve that problem professionally and the site is running smoothly on PHP 7.2 now. Thank you so much for your patience. I can recommend the templates as well as the professional and friendly service of Andrew and Ordasoft.

mikee157
5/22/18

I'd give them 6 stars if I could.
Asked them a simple question about an adjustment to a component that they offer and not only did they say what I needed was possible, they actually made the changes for me.
Thanks again Ordasoft!

sergeyk56
3/2/18

They working fast and proffessional. inspecting details of the problem and solve it. www.realtypattaya.ru

charless244
2/26/18

I have several times contacted Ordasoft with a query as to how to tweak themes to tailor them to my clients' need. Each time, Ordasoft have replied quickly, clearly and with complete solutions to every request. They're also friendly and patient. I recommend them very highly, and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. I'm a very happy customer.

frankieo5
1/11/18

Using lots of templates from ordasoft for my clients.

Any problems, they fixed it within a few days or faster.

never had any problems...

Regards

Frankie

adamc39
12/18/13

I AGREE WITH PATTAYA AND THEN SOME. THIS COMPANY HAS ZERO, I MEAN ZERO COMMUNICATION. THEY ARE GOING TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS IF THEY KEEP SCREWING WITH PEOPLES' TIME AND MONEY. VERY VERY DISSATISFIED.

mikep31
4/28/12

I'm not agree with Pattaya!!!
Guys from OrdaSoft create for me a greate website from scratch, you can visit it - ravebug. com
It's a big social + market website, with a lot of functional.
It's a great team!

pattayah
4/29/11

Hired this company to develop hotel website for me, with deadline of 4 weeks.
Went into great detail what was needed, what temp i liked, fonts etc etc etc.
3 weeks they have nothing to show.

I then find out, they had to contact hosting company to learn how to point domain. Are the for real? this is a software development company?

They then send me a screen shot of what they have done, which was nothing but front page(not operational ) and not only that NOT what i specified.

Raised the issue with them and was questioned why i did not like what they made and why i wanted what i ordered. Are they joking?

Apparently not,Manager advised me its really my fault

Despite all the "nice" talk to get the customer, not only you do not get what you specify, but they also blame you. Best of all software developer does not know how to point domains

Questions? Get answers from the Ordasoft staff and other customers.

Ordasoft?