Optiads

Optiads has a consumer rating of 2.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Optiads ranks 73rd among Advertising sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 hours

How would you rate Optiads?

“A great CPC ad network”

Onu F.
3/29/16

After i try many ad network i find the best CPC ad network called Tribaladnetwork.com. I earn around $0,07 per click and i get first payment.

“A very shady platform”

Razvan-Andrei M.
10/5/20

Besides the fact that they pay very little, they provide certain functions that can bring the blocking of the site on the paltform and, after many discussions with them, the customer is still to blame for this. You tell them that you don't work with them anymore and that you want the balance to be paid, they keep comparing themselves to Google (Google doesn't pay below a certain threshold either). So, I do not recommend this platform, they are not serious, you can have, at any moment, the site blocked (due to the functions provided by them), and, if this does not happen, they have a very low ppc price anyway, so look for alternatives, folks.

onuf
March 29th, 2016

vicentem25
September 28th, 2019
Verified purchase

They pay very little per click and the ads are not good

Optiads attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

razvanandreim
October 5th, 2020

florino
OptiAds S. – Optiads Rep

When you created an account on our platform you agreed to our terms and conditions. The minimum payment threshold is $ 10 and you have $ 6,3456 in balance. I invite you to read carefully our terms and conditions.

arumugamk1
September 26th, 2019
Verified purchase

It was overall a good experience but I didn't meet with all my expectations as far my publisher experience is concerned. But, I hope I may earn more from my websites in the future. Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the Optiads staff and other customers.

florino
OptiAds S.
Typically responds within 2 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optiads?

Have a question about Optiads?