Optiads

Optiads has a consumer rating of 2.83 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Optiads ranks 82nd among Advertising sites.

How would you rate Optiads?

“Using ads from OptiAds”

Rocka S.
7/9/21

I use OptiAds platform for 3 months and I'm very satisfied. The earnings are decent and the support is very fast.

“A very shady platform”

Razvan-Andrei M.
10/5/20

Besides the fact that they pay very little, they provide certain functions that can bring the blocking of the site on the paltform and, after many discussions with them, the customer is still to blame for this. You tell them that you don't work with them anymore and that you want the balance to be paid, they keep comparing themselves to Google (Google doesn't pay below a certain threshold either). So, I do not recommend this platform, they are not serious, you can have, at any moment, the site blocked (due to the functions provided by them), and, if this does not happen, they have a very low ppc price anyway, so look for alternatives, folks.

rockas
July 9th, 2021

arumugamk1
September 26th, 2019
Verified purchase

It was overall a good experience but I didn't meet with all my expectations as far my publisher experience is concerned. But, I hope I may earn more from my websites in the future. Thank you!

vicentem25
September 28th, 2019
Verified purchase

They pay very little per click and the ads are not good

* Optiads attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

onuf
March 29th, 2016

After i try many ad network i find the best CPC ad network called Tribaladnetwork.com. I earn around $0,07 per click and i get first payment.

razvanandreim
October 5th, 2020

florino
OptiAds S. – Optiads Rep

When you created an account on our platform you agreed to our terms and conditions. The minimum payment threshold is $ 10 and you have $ 6,3456 in balance. I invite you to read carefully our terms and conditions.

padrepioe
July 31st, 2021

When applied for the opti ads, I thought it would be a nice one, but as it stands now my site https://xclusivebaze.com/ does not need it, cos they don't pay well.

Questions? Get answers from the Optiads staff and other customers.

florino
OptiAds S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optiads?

Have a question about Optiads?