Review of OTL

OTL reviews

naomil13
6/3/16

I stupidly didn't look for any reviews before i bought an OTL London membership thrugh a group-on deal. for 3 months the only available shows were burlesque - fine if that's your thing but really not mine! they renewed my subsciption without any reminder which i find underhand and deceptive.
there is no way of registering a complaint about the service as their message service on the website sends an error message and their enquiries email address bounces back. so instead I have taken to writing negative reviews - although there are hardly any places to do that either! no matter, i will persevere.
in the meantime i would steer clear if I were you. ps guessing the other reviews are fake by the way

michellew94
11/22/15

We love OTL and we have given e gift cards to friends so we can go to events as a group and it has been our favorite monthly night out. And it's cheap! There are not usually big name events but they tell you that up front. If you enjoy comedy, theater, family friendly events and minor league sporting events then OTL is perfect for you. We have discovered several venues in our own city that we wouldn't of visited if it wasn't featured in our membership for free. Get out and enjoy your city and bring friends like us!

allyr3
11/20/15

OTL is a monthly membership that is perfect for my girlfriends and I. I travel a lot so I get to reserve free tickets in 20+ cities for comedy, theatre, concerts, live entertainment shows and a bunch of things I would of never knew existed. My main city is Portland but I have used OTL in London, Chicago, Seattle, Nashville and Austin and the tickets are always free. I've also gotten free VIP entry to XS Nightclub and Rehab pool in Las Vegas so it's been well worth my $9.95/month fee.

Questions? Get answers from the OTL staff and other customers.

OTL?