OnlineHouseReport reviews

Tel: 1-855-487-6920
support@onlinehousereport.com

jamess710
3/29/18

Fast and low cost ! Plan on selling soon so this will greatly help me.My son who lives in Plover Wisconsin will also be selling his home sometime sometime in 2018,so he will also use this service !

douglash66
3/29/18

Novice and using this onlinehousereport was easy and fast thank you so much, I own this property and live there not knowing what it was worth, Remodered in 2014 and new appliances, W/D, Security system and tile floors.

samih30
3/28/18

it`s a good information for everyone to know there home value and other property value.
which will help evaluation of any property.

davids995
3/27/18

Site was useful and provided reasonable amount of information compared to low cost of report. Information will be adequate for my purpose.

charless249
3/25/18

INFORMATION RECEIVED WILL HELP IN OUR PROVIDING DATA FOR BUYERS ALONG WITH AN AERIAL PICTURE OF THE AREA

genew20
3/25/18

they deliver what they promise for a reasonable price. would not think twice about using them again. they don't charge you a arm and a leg like some of the companies on line do.

roseb133
3/22/18

Gave me additional information on property before making final decision to start the buying process.

johnl593
3/19/18

For $1.00 I got a lot of bank for my buck as I wanted to see detailed information about the property I am going to buy.

aprilg39
3/19/18

As far as "Information" web sites go this one is an extreme disappointment. VERY limited information received per search. At one point the bottom of results page gave a list of "Less likely" matches. There was the EXACT person I was researching on that list. Problem is there was no way to see more information and no matter what I tried I could not get that person to come up on the main results list. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. Overall I would say this site is pretty useless.

brendac134
3/18/18

What a great way to see what your property is worth! If you are considering selling your property, start here.

ronalds122
3/18/18

info on house and property was quick and easy. cant even by a pop for the price gives square footage property size,ect pay your 1.00 dollar and print it out

lorab18
3/15/18

It is a general overview of info on property. Provided a nice summary of pictures of property and neighborhood and also informative data.

pamelaj56
3/15/18

I have to agree it is nothing more than what zillow provides. I did it on my propery just to see not sure I will use it again.

edwardw79
3/11/18

Although I was not able to get any information that I hadn't already read online it is still a good source of information at a reasonable cost

ermiasm
3/7/18

It was easy to access with reasonable fee and up-to-date information. And all the value I got corresponds with the values I was expecting.

pamc71
3/6/18

I was looking for what the house and the land per acre sold far. It appears that I got what I was looking for - will need to check further to be certain.

adelweisab
3/5/18

This is very helpful information about my condo.This should be a good reference
next time when I decide to sell.

gordono3
3/5/18

Not all parts of report up to date. Would like to see middle school and high school included in the schools section.

jamesd394
3/5/18

This house looks like it has been very well maintained.If the home is as clean and as beautiful it should go fast.

georgeh180
2/24/18

took a while to load the info, but well worth it.
It amazes me that my home loan company doesn't provide tax records on the 1098.

carlak24
2/23/18

I needed a property review with last sale price and I got it! I didn't need a whole bunch of information that I didn't need....just the meat and potatoes edition.

krisr46
2/23/18

Thank you for the info - about the same as free Zillow and also thanks for the 10.00 Amazon Card. Please do not send me info currently not interested in buying or selling, just nosey.

nicholea6
2/15/18

The report gave me all the information I needed saving me time. It was quick and easy to read. Wasn't any pop up craziness to purchase other services, straight forward and to the point.

jeant39
2/12/18

This is all the info I need--don't want to signup for anything else. Thank you for easy to obtain info. DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR ANYTHING ELSE

susanh326
2/6/18

Do not like the small print that states the service is going to cost 19.95 per month after this. Will be canceling.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineHouseReport staff and other customers.

OnlineHouseReport?