Review of OnlineGatha

Tel: +91-9936649666
editor.onlinegatha@gmail.com

sumits49
5/21/19

I have been a part of this publishing giant from past many years and have been around with the team from a ling time i have seen the bad and good days and i can promise you the team is doing an ausum job and in the near future they will be continue the same good work.
Best of luck to the young team.

priyankas56
5/19/19

Best place for book publication. Team is very supportive and well behaved. I recently published one book with Onlinegatha and I'm satisfied with services.

mohds23
5/17/19

I got my two books published with them and now I am preparing to get my third book published with them.

mohds22
5/17/19

I got my book published with them in absolutely no time. No other publisher publish your book with such speed and sagacity. Hats off to their sheer devotion to their work.

amitabhag
12/11/18

The guys are crook. They took Rs.10,000 from me to promise a website service (SER) of my book and neither they provided the service nor they responded to my multiple emails. They simply sucked the money and didn't care. Even the CFO Raunak Srivastava didn't care to take any action...appears to be part of the same gang. If you don't want to loose your money, don't do any business with them.

sps6
8/12/18

It was my first book and i am more than happy to let you know that the book was superbly managed by the complete team of onlinegatha , they have valued the books by providing it a good book cover and quality proof reading .
A big thumbs up to the complete team.

priyak22
7/9/18

This publisher is a real $#*! and big fraud!!

Beware of it!!
Dont get your book publish from ONLINE GATHA!

It took 17000 from me to publish my book. It sold no book.
When I contacted them they told I did not take any marketing package so they did not sold my book.
It is 420!! Publisher.

They never told you Sir, we will not sell your book it you will not buy marketing and promotion package

Now they are asking me more money to sell book!!
If they were not 420! They must inform me before publishing!!
I am really angry with this!!

They just publish your book and let it spoil in store room.
They never try to sell it.

So, nobody go them to publish your book!!
They are similar to notion press which is another $#*!ing publisher who want money for everything!!
Raj
Hot2016raj@gmail.com

rayb87
10/27/17

I REGISTERED WITH ONLINE GATHA A FEW YEARS AGO. I PUT FOUR OF MY 9 BOOKS ON THEIR SITE. AND I PAID THEM TO DOWNLOAD THEM.
THE BOOKS STARTED SELLING AND WENT TO USD 95.00 IN MY ACCOUNT IN NO TIME. THEN IT VANISHED???
THATS MORE THAN 18 MONTHS AGO. THEN THEY STOPPED ME ACCESSING MY SALES. THEY TOOK THE SALES PAGE AWAY SO I COULDNT SEE IT.
I HAVE SENT THEM MORE THAN 20 EMAILS REGARDING THE ABOVE BUT NO REPLY.
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE THEY ARE IN INDIA AND I AM NOW IN INDONESIA.
THEY STILL HAVE MY BOOKS ON THEIR SITE SELLING AND I CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I AM LOOKING INTO IT HOWEVER.

kcp2
8/27/17

There is nothing other words to these people except fraud, they are neither giving my printed copy and nor refunding my money, by 4 months I am observing that only one prompt action they do
Getting money from your pocket, and now these days they are not picking phone also, I am going to do legal action by this week but requested to you don't waste your hard earned money and time with these fraud kind of people, there is no option for -5 or 0 so I am giving 1 rating to these not trust worthy, layer and cheater people

routep
6/17/17

Excellent printing quality, keep itup and i am much satisfy with OnlineGatha support team, i am author feeling happy as a part of young and motivated publishing company

rakeshs23
6/11/17

Need your book to be published , don't panic and contact the young smart team to get your book a name to get yourself titled under authors community.

sumits6
6/4/15

For last few years we have been touch with you all campaigning about how to get rid of Expensive Ebook publication, how to get you Ebook published Free, how to become Self Publisher, how to get vogue globally , you all authors are worthy of respect and pride of our nation as you all are the unit who sustained the literature which is prominent part of our culture, but few question to you all.. did you get the privileges you deserve for your works?, did you get the worthy royalty for your loyalty to your heritage?, could you be known as much as you must?, we believe except those who revealed themselves to the film industry and those who wrote some controversy non got as much regognition as they must, may be some of you amongst them

Hello , As per you question would like to answer your questions : 1) Onlinegatha has set up a threshold value of 100$ or 6,000 INR as the royalty amount to be withdrawn from any author account , there is no limit as in how many days you get to that amount , your account may hold more than 1 book and if the cumulative amount of all the books reaches that threshold you can immediately withdraw that amount to your bank account. Its company policy and they believe withdrawing amount at a minimum threshold actually helps you to keep benefits of it , and secondly its company policy so any author joining onlinegatha has to under go that policy , other publishing companies and traditional companies have kept a time limit of 3 months o1 year for royalty dispatches but onlinegatha has not kept any timeline to royalty withdrawal and as soon as your account reaches the threshold value you can immediately withdraw it and the amount will be sent to your bank accounts in less than a weeks time. You are sending money to publish to us , its because you have decided to move with premium services , we also have free self publishing tools on the website which you can always use if you are able enough to do it otherwise we have a smart team to move all your publishing services from designing of cover to printing facilities which leaves an author to just keep writing more and more. 2. To get details about your royalty simply login on the website move to the withdrawal option or click the book title to know how many copies have been sold form where and when , its very easy and more than 3000+ authors have been using it and its hassle free. In case you have any issues regarding account login you can anytime send your ticket from your account to get immediate response to it. I hope i have answered your question.

By Rakesh S.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineGatha staff and other customers.

OnlineGatha?