OnlineDelivery.in reviews

care@onlinedelivery.in

aimang
12/25/18

Thanks for delivering fresh flowers and cake. My Mom is very much happy to see the flowers and cake. Thanks for making my day.

zebaz1
12/25/18

I had ordered for my parents anniversary. Each time. I have a very good experience this online delivery and customer care service is very nice and polite. I love the cake quality and they give small card with personalize msg. They make my parents memorable day. Thanks team

pujap4
12/25/18

Really nice service I really appreciate your work and you customer care are also politely, keep it up guss.. . Thank you so much many many thanks

abidh5
12/20/18

I am happy to write a review on onlinedelivery.in. It was an excellent quality of flowers bouquet and cakes as I order. Thanks for making my best friend's Birthday cheerful!!

sanjanak2
12/13/18

Thanks for delivering the best quality cake. you have made my day thanks. They were very professional and helpful..

rahulk85
9/21/18

Never order from this website. They have a very pathetic service.They charge you extra for on time delivery and do not deliver on time. Not even on the same date forget about time. Delivers the product 3 days later from the date of delivery. There customer support team doesn't know how to talk with the customers. Even if you drop mail they wont respond.

davist16
9/4/18

I ordered flower from this website and it was really bad experience. They are asking additional delivery charges. RS.600 delivery charge for a Bunch of 10 Roses !!!!! it was not mentioned at the time of payment and later they sent a separate email for additional delivery charges.

zaroons
6/27/18

It was my first experience from onlinedelivery.in that's great and customer care support were very intelligent.
They were very professional and helpful.

danishk4
6/26/18

Great quality of the product....I will definitely place order again...thank you so much for your great service

aayezat
6/23/18

Thanks team.....I really like your service and appreciate you guys making my mother's birthday memorable. .... Thank you so much

asinr
6/20/18

thank you team every time for giving best service...they have always delivered good quality products...i have ordered flowers and personalized gifts through onlinedelivery and it was really great experience.... again and again big thanks team and all the best

khirati
6/19/18

Great experience.....this is the best option to send gifts to your loved ones.. i have order a flower bouquet The flowers were fresh and the wrapping was great....Product quality was very nice on time delivery. i really appreciate you guys

justinek9
6/18/18

Amazing product.................on time delivery...................i am very satisfied with the service and also product quality was really fresh as given on the website...you all do great job. you always make me happy. i really appreciated your work.thank u so much........

anjumz
6/17/18

Thanks for delivery my product on time. Flowers are fresh and cake are good quality.
Your delivery team is very decent and customer care team are supportive. Thanks

saranyak
6/16/18

They are fraud I asked them to deliver a bday cake for my husband. They ruined his bday they dint deliver the cake at all. Please don't use this website.

anirbang1
6/14/18

I wish I knew that I was going to embarrass myself.
The delivery was delayed, the cake looked completely different than the one I had purchased on onlinedelivery.com, the message text had spelling mistake and the cake tasted like wet bread.
I will leave the remaining for you to imagine. Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Please don’t waste your money and get yourself embarrassed like me.

janvij
6/11/18

My experience was awesome and memorable. It was superb. Delivery on perfect and exact time. I really like it.thank you team

mohinij1
5/27/18

This is the best website.... i have ordered a birthday cake for my daughter. She loved it very much. Great service

rahulr41
4/29/18

I ordered cake and flower from this website and it was really bad experience. You can't believe how bad cake and flower was. Chocolate cake was like bread and it was completed smelling. Also we expect fragrance from the flower but it was really smelling.

Tip for consumers: NEVER buy anything from this site

sanjayk28
3/30/18

We order birthday cakes for friends, we order pineapple cake we found same design and best quality. thank you onlinedelivery.in to given best service

roopah2
3/4/18

I placed order for Bday surprise. Ordered cakes and teddies. They first delivered the cake of their wish and did not deliver teddy and when i asked for support and they become so ignorant. they did not deliver my order and took all money. One of the fraud company of the world. They buy reviews and pay them for reviews here. So all five star reviews here are fake and paid ones.

mamtas4
2/7/18

Thank you very much to the onlinedelivery team. You made my day by delivering the items to my parents on time within less than a day of placing order (Order# - 127333). Over and above the delivery was made to a remote location such as Pratapgarh.

I am more than happy to recommend onlinedelivery team to anyone who would like to send gifts to their families.

Regards
Mamta & Pratap

ashak12
1/30/18

You guys are such a fraud! Guys please don't order anything from this website. I ordered 20 orchids flower bouquet and a chocolate walnut cake for Rs.2590. They sent a cheap 10 orchids that too a different color and a cheap quality chocolate cake with nothing close to what thy showed in pictures on their website. FRAUD!!!!

And when I post this review on their facebook page, they are marking my post as SPAM! Wow.. Such Clever $#*!s!

noorulh1
12/31/17

Onlinedelivery is reliable online shopping hub. It was a great experience of shopping on the eve of Christmas. Thanks onlinedelivery to deliver my order

arunm7
12/19/17

I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday. Being first birthday after wedding. I ordered it more than a month before delivery. Still they did not deliver it on her birthday. The call centre people knocked it off , saying , it can vary with times due to traffic . What a joke!!

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineDelivery.in staff and other customers.

4 Photos for OnlineDelivery.in