OnlineDelivery.in

OnlineDelivery.in has a consumer rating of 3.28 stars from 65 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with OnlineDelivery.in most frequently mention best quality, customer care and day thanks. OnlineDelivery.in ranks 84th among Flower Delivery sites.

No positive highlights yet

• They charge you extra for on time delivery and do not deliver on time.
How would you rate OnlineDelivery.in?

“Had a great experience shopping with Onlinedelivery”

Mahesh R.
10/5/20

I am totally satisfied with services of OD. The quality of cakes and flowers are good and really appreciate the team to make my order delivered on time. The cutomer care executive are really helpful and helpful in order to choose the perfect gift for relationship.

“PLEASE DO NOT CHOOSE THIS SERVICE. THEY TOOK THE MONEY BUT DID NOT DELIVER”

Narayanan S.
2/17/20

The team took my order and money on 13-Feb-2020. They were supposed to deliver on 13-Feb. Till 15-Feb when I followed up there was no delivery of the product. On 16-Feb-2020 they updated as order completed even though there was no delivery done. The online service suddenly stopped responding to queries. Now I have lost the money and did not receive the good either. SCAM... Cheaters. Stay away from them

time delivery (3)
maheshr16

gautamg11
October 5th, 2020

"I ordered a wedding cake for my big day and it was beautiful! It was just what I wanted. I will definitely recommend you to all my friends!"

educationh
October 14th, 2020

I would like to appreciate the OnlineDelivery team to made my friend's birthday party memorable one. I got the freshly baked cake and flowers bouquet was fresh too.

debasmitas
April 2nd, 2021

Have been using the this service since 4 years but they never disappoint me. This is one of the best website. Great service and delivered lovey products

garimat
October 14th, 2020

Thanks for delivering fresh flowers and delicious cake. You have delivered gift on time and made my day. Thanks once again

narayanans4
February 17th, 2020

naazk2
October 26th, 2020

Cake quality is very good. My family members are very much happy. Thanks for delivering the best quality cake. You have made my day. Thanks for your quick and best response

rasmitap
March 4th, 2020

This is total fake website. There should be a regulation to address this kind of fraudulent activity. Order #165535 is not been delivered nor refunded. No body responds on the email *******@onlinedelivery.in and no response from the call +91 88 600 400 33

sainas
October 5th, 2020

I have placed the order in the morning and they delivered order within 2 hours. I am really very much happy with your service. Thanks team for your quick service. Thanks

saifp1
February 15th, 2020

This online delivery is a scam they charge you and then don't give your delivery and then they don't reply as well it's a very big scam charge you like mad and then say we have changed your status. They sent me a status of delivered but when I confirmed it with the receiving party there wasn't any delivery made since 3 days i am trying to reach this scammers but no answer for now.

kirtis18
October 20th, 2020

Thanks for delivery gifts items on same day at my door step Noida. Fantastic service and best quality gifts. Thanks Online Delivery Team

nishaa17
October 14th, 2020

Thanks for delivery personalized gift on time. We have try to find many site, but no one is deliverying personalized gift on time. Thanks a lot

jaspreetk11
April 30th, 2019

Satisfied with this service...
I ordered flowers bouquets to my mom...
It's delivered in good condition this is my first experience with onlinedelivery but it's excellent...

Than you team for making my mom day memorable and cheerful.

Keep it up thanks once again

ishav6
August 13th, 2020

They provide pathetic service!
I had ordered a box of Ferraro rocher chocolate and it was not delivered but they update the order status as "complete"! When I called on customer support the lady said she will check and revert but they didn't and moreover they stopped picking up my calls!
Awful service, not recommended at all!

abidh5
December 20th, 2018

I am happy to write a review on onlinedelivery.in. It was an excellent quality of flowers bouquet and cakes as I order. Thanks for making my best friend's Birthday cheerful!

daljeets
May 25th, 2019

I ordered the first time through this online portal flowers cake and chocolate combo to my beloved the cake was delicious and good, and gifts were delivered on time in good condition...

Have done a good job and very fast service. I will recommend this to our family friends and relatives
Good job team keep it up!

sreejethp
April 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

I had ordered a bday gift of a stuff toy along with cake and flowers.
Surprisingly, they have split the order on their own will and proceeded to deliver the stuff toy on their own accord ( further to add to it, the consignee was called to come and collect it - after paying additional delivery charges) and killed the bday surprise. While confronting this with the customer service, they have called up the consignee and not the person who has ordered and went ahead with the delivery while discussing to get it delivered on the same day!

The reason when I reached out is that only cake and flowers are delivered on same day and the stuffed toy is done well - whenever they please within 3-5 days from date of order.
On the checkout page it does not mention this and provides you with a delivery date ( does not mention anything about split shipment or about the delivery time change in part of the shipment)

Tip for consumers:
if its a gift and needs to be delivered on specific delivery date ( time is between 11am to 9pm) then order only flowers and cake.

others will be as per the courier partner's convenience which they have no control off!

Products used:
since I was out of time, I accepted the complete order

gayathria
April 28th, 2019

They have done a great job and my son loved the cake they have delivered. The quality was wondweful. Worth buying. Thanks to online delivery.in. I will chase you further...

bhumip5
July 23rd, 2020

The image they shown was completely different from the one that was delivered. ORDER #169931 Not going to order again

justinek9
June 18th, 2018

Amazing product... on time delivery... i am very satisfied with the service and also product quality was really fresh as given on the website... you all do great job. You always make me happy. I really appreciated your work. Thank u so much...

shaguftak1
April 1st, 2019

Amazing...
Time management is also perfect. Simply made my day.

All products are of absolutely premium quality and are delivered on time. Even customer service is amazing.

It has never disappointed me. I really appreciate your efforts to make me and my friend happy

khushnoora
November 17th, 2020

I order nuts and sweets for Diwali and the order actually was very shabby and different from what was ordered. Furthermore when sent an email i did not receive any reply until i chatted with the chatbot and finally the same time i received a rude email. I would not proceed anymore with the website its not authenticate. Attaching pictures as proof

mamtas4
February 7th, 2018

Thank you very much to the onlinedelivery team. You made my day by delivering the items to my parents on time within less than a day of placing order (Order# - 127333). Over and above the delivery was made to a remote location such as Pratapgarh.

I am more than happy to recommend onlinedelivery team to anyone who would like to send gifts to their families.

Regards
Mamta & Pratap

rajup2
May 1st, 2019

Absolutely amazing-

Excellent the overall experience was very good. I really loved their work,

They have delivered the Gift on time and the packing is really awesome

Am a regular customer of onlinedelivery team and have always been delighted by their service and products.

sanjanak2
December 13th, 2018

Thanks for delivering the best quality cake. You have made my day thanks. They were very professional and helpful..

Very much a scam. Don't order from them. They will choose what cake you must eat.

By Dafiny R.