Review of OnlineCake.in

Tel: 9582917407
info@onlinecake.in

ajayr7
1/17/19

I order a photo cake for my sister and they make it properly without any mistake so clearly show with face of my sister.. really awesome feeling thats moments when i saw the cake because i scared about cake, thought don't know how looks cake ugly or gud but you make it perfectly... thanks

robbym22
1/11/19

Ordered 1 kg with them, and they have delivered 1/2 kg cake, now they are not even replying to my emails and messages. The cake was nice, delivery was good. No delivery signature taken, could have been delivered anywhere.
Order ID: SSKQZDPLW

revatid
11/7/18

Don't buy cake from onliecake.in a very very bad experience with them they are not responding my calls even i had ordered the cake before 10 days they are not delivered my cake and now i want my money back they are not going reply my calls and messages. I will go to consumer court and raise froud complaint against them. They are not giving my money back and they are not giving me reference number also

aryank3
10/1/18

Thanks onlinecake.in for my order with in the time delivering. And the cake was really fresh and awesome taste.

riyas28
6/26/18

Horrible experience with them. Wouldnt recommend this fraud,unhygenic small bakery to anyone. Please go with bakingo.com if you are looking for good experience.

akashl
5/7/18

Today I want to thanks onlinecake.in because of them my thanksgiving day to my parents become really good as i was able to surprise my parents as i ordered my cake at night and it was big theme cake so it all came in time and as well as in good condition

ravik55
5/6/18

i am using onlinecake.in from last 4 year,They Provide Nice service ,fresh cakes,on time delivery and good customer support.Thanks For your nice service

priyankat5
4/5/18

They cancel your order even without informing you ! If you call the customer number they will blame you in return ! The website has a lot of issues - doesnot show right information.

suraja2
2/15/18

Very very poor service , Order was not delivered , I had tried multiple time on customer support number, But No one is picking my phone / I had made a plan to surprise bday party on my brother bday/ But they did not delivered order Even I had payed online in advance.Please do not order/they will not delivered your order and your money and time will waste.

manmohans5
2/13/18

I order a combo in the occasion of valentine day. The service was EXCEPTIONALLY well and cake was delicious

abhishekk28
2/8/18

I ordered a cake from onlinecake.in and guess what i got my delivery on time. The was excellent quality and serivec was as expected delgightning

amans20
1/19/18

Very much delighted with your service. We enjoyed the delicious cake and celebrated the birthday of my friend.I surely recommend your service to my dear ones

saritat1
12/21/17

Very pooooor service , Order was not delivered , I had tried multiple time on customer support number, But No one is picking my phone / I had made a plan to surprise bday party on my husband bday/ But they did not delivered order Even I had payed online in advance.Please do not order/they will not delivered your order and your money and time will waste.

sushils4
6/2/17

Would like to recommend your services to other friends."yummy cake And fast service Delivery in 2 hours

santoshr4
6/2/17

Good service ,.nice products ,value for money,Good quality" i ordered cake for delhi it delivered in 2 hour

zaarak
5/14/17

I have ordered one cake from this site for mother's day in Lucknow and it has not delivered. The number you shows everywhere is kept switched off when I called again and again to know about the order. This is quit disappointing and unprofessional behaviour and I think I dealt with some roadside shop delaers who just created there website to cheat people. But this time it will not work. This would be surely going over the internet and consumer court along with the whatsapp conversation that I have as a proof. For me this is undelivered even if the cake get delivers tomorrow as there would no purpose of giving gift some if the occasion is stale. I hope I am quit clear to deliver my message to you. Very soon I am creating a page in FB and twitter and on Whatsapp group to start a campeign to deal this kind of fraud over the net. You have given me a purpose to start something new anyway.

vishalg7
4/25/17

They are the best cake providers in Delhi, where my friend once ordered through onlinecake.in for another friend s birthday. Taste of their cake was better than the ones you buy yourself even after rigorous evaluation.

Hope something similar and trustworthy comes up in Mumbai as well.

aakasha1
2/28/17

I ordered cake from Onlinecale.in and they although confirmed to deliver it before 12am, but in actual they delivered it at 12.45 am. Its highly unprofessional attitude from their side, as they were not picking any of their number and did not inform about any possible delay in advance....they are complete party spoilers and should be avoided if you are planning to surprise your near ones with the cake. Pathetic Service.

surendras1
10/29/16

AVOID ONLINECAKE.IN...
What is picture of cakes and gifts shown on the wesites and totally different from the actual cake received .... actual cake is very cheap & low quality....
When you want to complain ...they don't listen and don't bother for your complain.... They said its baker fault they don't do any thing...
Online cake is the agent of local cheap bakers...Avoid buying from Onlinecake.in, if you don't want to spoil your event....

Tip for consumers: AVOID ONLINECAKE.IN...

latas61
8/26/16

Bad quality, not same cake as shown on pictures, late delivery, non cooperative staff...Don't waste your money as they are not worth it

prachig1
12/19/15

Really nice yum cake bought from onlinecake.in. Can must improve more on presentations but overall taste was really nice.
Pls come up with more cake varieties :)

priyas20
9/19/15

Cake has been delivered within time. Had a great and wonderful experience with Onlinecake.in I will maintain this relationship in future also. thanking you

supriyas
9/19/15

Very Happy and impressed with your service. My Mother in law who became 70 years old today. Was so happy with the gifts. She says she hasn't had a birthday like this in all her life. Wanted to thank you all to make this possible.Please always continue with your fantastic service."

arushis
7/12/15

I booked a Cake and flower combo from onlinecake.in for midnight delivery in delhi.his service was very good and cake was very testy and flower was fresh.

Tip for consumers: Must book cake and flower from this website

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineCake.in staff and other customers.

2 Photos for OnlineCake.in