OneTimeRacing.net

OneTimeRacing.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. OneTimeRacing.net also ranks 43rd among Event Planning sites. The most common issues with OneTimeRacing.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate OneTimeRacing.net?

“SiteJabber couldn't have said it better when I clicked...”

Dan W.
12/18/14

SiteJabber couldn't have said it better when I clicked on 1 star - $#@! Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away! Similar to the other reviews, they lure you in with "low" rates; next thing you know, you are paying a high premium for basic services. Support is astoundingly horrible. If I ever catch my employees talking to my clients in the same manner I experienced with Web.com, I would terminate them immediately. Web.com clearly does not value your patronage once they have you. Hold times are annoyingly long, and you can never get all your questions answered with one representative. If you enjoy talking to a string of disgruntled employees, this company is for you. I'll keep this short, but I will mention one major problem - They don't have any proof of billing and no invoices,etc. If you ever need documentation regarding your fees, documentation detailing services for which you are paying, etc (basic items generally required for accounting), you will need to brave the standard rude employee and somehow sweet talk them into placing a special request for such documentation. Oh, and it takes 2 weeks to get it. You would think they would give you access to your financials... Take the time to do your research.

danw48
December 18th, 2014

Take the time to do your research.

Questions? Get answers from the OneTimeRacing.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneTimeRacing.net?

Have a question about OneTimeRacing.net?