OneHeartWedding.com.hk reviews

Tel: +852-2251-8290
info@oneheartwedding.com.hk

ariettec
1/27/15

I've thought that One Heart Wedding planner is just an ordinary consultant. But I guess, I was totally wrong. I was the maid of honor of my friend's wedding so I worked hand in hand with the planner. I love how they creative they were when we were in the planning stage. They look into details an dvery articulate with the flower and venue design. Can't wait to have my wedding be planned by One Heart Wedding services.

sueb21
5/27/14

Honestly, I wish I would have come here a lot sooner. I finally made an appt after trying on 50 dresses prior because of so many rave reviews from friends. Do not let their website be a deterrent. That's why I didn't go originally. Their dresses are beautiful and much prettier in person than the photo shoot online. Their customer service is amazing, the space is elegant and she has a lot of different styles and fabrics.

Questions? Get answers from the OneHeartWedding.com.hk staff and other customers.

OneHeartWedding.com.hk?