This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

OneHeartWedding.com.hk

OneHeartWedding.com.hk

OneHeartWedding.com.hk has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. OneHeartWedding.com.hk also ranks 61st among Wedding Planning sites.

How would you rate OneHeartWedding.com.hk?

“Honestly, I wish I would have come here a lot sooner”

Sue B.
5/27/14

Honestly, I wish I would have come here a lot sooner. I finally made an appt after trying on 50 dresses prior because of so many rave reviews from friends. Do not let their website be a deterrent. That's why I didn't go originally. Their dresses are beautiful and much prettier in person than the photo shoot online. Their customer service is amazing, the space is elegant and she has a lot of different styles and fabrics.

ariettec
January 27th, 2015
I've thought that One Heart Wedding planner is just an ordinary consultant. But I guess, I was totally wrong. I was the maid of honor of my friend's wedding so I worked hand in hand with the planner. I love how they creative they were when we were in the planning stage. They look into details an dvery articulate with the flower and venue design. Can't wait to have my wedding be planned by One Heart Wedding services.
sueb21
May 27th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the OneHeartWedding.com.hk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneHeartWedding.com.hk?

Have a question about OneHeartWedding.com.hk?