This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Oneforkids.co.uk

Oneforkids.co.uk

Oneforkids.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Oneforkids.co.uk also ranks 120th among DVD sites.

How would you rate Oneforkids.co.uk?

“I agree with the previous comment”

Susie W.
4/12/14

I agree with the previous comment. Bad copies. One didn't even play. The same people have setup as BritishDisneyStore.co.uk so beware

susiew
April 12th, 2014
marieo2
October 2nd, 2013
oneforkids.co.uk look like a UK site but are based in Thailand, they advertise Disney DVDs Region 2 plus other DVDs and books. The Disney DVDs I received were fake counterfeits and were Region 1. They were copies because they had been 'burned' onto purple discs, not 'pressed' like originals, poor copied covers too. I opened dispute with Paypal to get money refunded, do not buy from them as all copies/fakes.

Questions? Get answers from the Oneforkids.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oneforkids.co.uk?

Have a question about Oneforkids.co.uk?