Onefamousastrologer reviews

Tel: +91-8968393315

1 star

baijn
7/21/19

As per my previous experience and perception, Bengali Ji is one of the best astrologer in India. He is such a down to earth person with adequate knowledge in his profession. He is certainly not money minded. He is very polite and generous, he understands your question and answer them precisely. I would strongly recommend Rk Bengali Ji to be consulted for any astrology related queries. Thank you.

rahulj28
7/5/19

Found very helpful and relevant. Extremely happy with the way the conversation with Rajesh Bengali Ji. May you continue the good work and help as many people possible. Would like to add that the training courses you are providing are extremely helpful and I must say you are doing extraordinary work there. God bless you

rks13
6/22/19

Very genuine and I never seen any negative and dishonesty in his approach and my family is very grateful to him for his blessings and people should visit once to judge his efficiency and I am sure that you will be very pleased and satisfied like us ......never mind what people says for defaming anybody because famous people may not be very admirable to someone ...thank you Bengali Ji unconditional support for me and my family. Please continue the good work

sumank21
6/9/19

Thank you very much Rk Bengali Sir. You are like god for me. For marriage he gave me a best solution. He is reliable and trustworthy person. Because of him my life is settled.He is best astrologer in the world. Few people are like diamonds and Sir is one of them who spreads his light to make happiness in others life. God bless him long life to make this world peaceful and beautiful.

vikrams38
6/6/19

I had been troubled with my constant downfall after a great day. Rajesh K Bengali made me understand the reasons through his calculations and predictions. One of the most accurate i have ever reached in knowing about myself through astrology. I strongly suggest him to people, who have their beliefs and want to overcome a bad situation.

nehar18
5/23/19

Guru Rk Bengali Ji's advice are very impressive and powerful in astrological aspect and He is the person who is beyond any criticism and He is very polite indeed . I followed his guidance and remedy and got very good result and one thing is very good in his consultation session is that she gives good times to each client and attend all clients with patience and never critics others and all clients keep patience in waiting for long time except few and all return with satisfaction with positive mood after meeting with him and he is the person with very good educational back ground with class and dignity and very trust worthy and safe place to visit ..... Must visit to get a genuine advice and complete astrological guidance .

vijayt7
5/14/19

Thank you so much Bengali ji. I'm very happy with your logical and detailed information about my horoscope. I'm very happy with the way you explained me and that one hour conversation is very helpful. People who believe in astrology and the logic or science behind it can approach Sir. Because you will not have any further doubts..they will be cleared.. they will schedule the time as per our convenience and easy to communicate them.

sudeshs2
5/11/19

Rk Bengali Ji is a very good Astrologer. I have consulted him recently and he gave me good suggestions for my personal life and career wise. He is very confident and I trust his words and suggestions given to me. I followed his suggestions and started experiencing good results. I would recommend others to consult him. He is down to earth and upfront and good person. Thanks to Bengali Ji

ashokm12
5/9/19

He explained everything clearly and nicely, plus very reasonable as well. Highly recommended Very knowledgeable and professional astrologer. I looked him up using google search and booked 30 minutes consultation over the phone. He clearly understood my queries and answered them in a way that i could understand.Thanks Rk Bengali Ji

rakeshs50
5/7/19

Its my great pleasure to recommend Rk Bengali Ji I first came to know him through a friend of mine. He has got deep and detailed knowledge of his subject. More then that he is a life coach. He is consistent, reliable and accurate. I am very satisfied to know certain things about myself very clearly helping me to take my future steps, accordingly. I would like others to also consult him to get a clear picture and get rid of false hopes. Perfectionist in his profession! Thanks

vrinders
5/6/19

I went to Guru Rk Bengali Ji with a hope to find a solution to my love issue. He was very patient and helped me analyzed everything that I said. His astrology and observations helped me attain stability in my personal life after a long time..Thanks A Lot, Bengali Ji. You are a really great astrologer.I recommend everyone try once in life.

pujaa
4/24/19

I would like to say everyone that Guru Rk Bengali JI is the most trusted and genuine astrologer.I trusted a lot finally i got also my desire result for intercast marriage problem where our family not ready to our marriage because of inter cast issue Guru ji helped me in a matter.Now i am happy in my married life just because of Bengali Sir.

chetant3
4/22/19

I took an appointment for consultation with Rk Bengali Guru in April month. Have heard a lot about him and he has been a personal consultant to my favorite celebrity, so I thought he would be the best person to guide me in the matters relating to Love Life Problem. My Love Life wasn't going quite well, but after having my chart read by him, I am following what he told me, and honestly I have been observing success striking my Love Life. Thank you for guiding me towards the right direction!

shubhams22
4/20/19

I took consultation from Guru ji in January 2019 regarding my love life issue and career.I got my best results for love life and career.I am really very happy with the help of Guru Rk Bengali Ji.I would like to recommend to everyone.Lot's of Thanks

nareshk25
4/18/19

Marvelous Experience..I consulted for my personal problem i was facing last three years he helped me come out from stress full life..I am very thankful to this Guru Rk Bengali ji...i strongly recommend to everyone.

johnt967
4/9/19

I really appreciate Guru Rk Bengali ji who helped me in my love life problem.I am very satisfied from Guru JI's work he has good knowledge in his field.Thanks a lot Guru JI.This kind of Guru really by God Blessed.

gaytriy
3/16/19

Really i am very Glad with Guru Rk Bangali ji's help he gave me right solution for my problem i think he is one of the most genuine person in astrology field.His remedies are very effective and powerful.It was really God's call to consult with bangali ji and totally surprising for me

vipins9
3/3/19

I am glad to meet with guru Rk Bangali ji because he has find out my problem solution.I had tired from many astrologer but did not get my problem solution everyone has make me fool very cleverly.Finally i contacted to Bangali ji and got my problem solution.I am really very thankful to Bangali ji who changed my life.

surajk21
2/19/19

Really Guru RK Bangali Ji is genuine astrologer that i know after getting my problem solution.I think it is impossible to solve for anyone astrologer because i alreday tired from many astrologer but did not get solution finally Guru Rk Bangali ji has solve my problem I am very thankful to this Guru

sourabg
2/18/19

I would like recommend to everyone Rk Bangali ji who is one of the most trusted and genuine astrologer.I have great experience with this Guru.I consulted guru ji since 3 months when i was suffering from lots of problem with my love life.It was totally unable to solve for me because of cast problem, family were not agree for our marriage because of this problem she started to ignore me and finally broke up with me then i searched on Internet for love astrologer.Seriously guys i got suddenly proposal again from her family side and that time i surprised.I am really very thankful and great full that i have a Genuine Guru who can help me for other problem in future.

geetanjalis3
2/18/19

One of the most and greatest astrologer in world his solution has wonderful results .It was totally surprised for me when she came back in my life just because of Guru Rk Bangali ji I am really very thankful to this Guru who gave me my life back Thanks Guru Ji you are one of the person who can solve any problem.

salmand1
2/17/19

Genuine astrologer.I am very thankful to Guru Rk Bangali ji who gave me my problem solution.After getting my love problem solution i am very happy in my partner its all happiness in my life just because of Bangali JI.Thanks.I recommend to everyone for follow up with Bangali Ji

rohank20
2/15/19

He is such a very great and honest person.Good knowledge in Astrology and accurate prediction.It was totally surprising for me when i got my result from Bangali ji.Really he have super spiritual powers.I consulted many astrologer in past two years but did not get my problem solution from anyone.Finally one of my friend told me about Bangali ji and i consulted him and finally i got my result from Bangali ji I am really very greatfull and thankful to this astrologer who made my life.

amitk111
2/12/19

I consulted Guru Rk Bangali ji for my love problem solution before 1 month.That time i was very upset with my love life.I contacted many astrologer in past year but did'nt get my problem solution everyone has make me fool, finally i consulted Guru Rk Bangali ji, really i got my problem solved with in the time period that he told me before starting my work.I am very happy with his work.Thanks Guru Ji you saved my life.

anshuls9
2/11/19

I took consultation from Rk Bangali ji in April 2018 regarding job change in the near future as I was finding it difficult to adjust to the situations in my existing job. He had predicted about getting the job after 6 December 2018, and I am so happy to share that his prediction about me has come true. It was a nice experience talking to him, and since I have spoken to him, I've started trusting Astrology more. I will definitely be in touch with him for all my future problems and also i recommend to everyone.Thanks Bangali ji

Questions? Get answers from the Onefamousastrologer staff and other customers.

Onefamousastrologer?