OneClickFix

OneClickFix has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate OneClickFix?

“Convenient location, easy to make an appointment.”

alex l.
4/13/16

Lots of reminders via text and email for time and location. Really nice people with good taste in music. Fixed it at time and price as quoted. What could be better? I also am hugely impressed by how gorgeous the screen looks. I was expecting the quality to suffer, but it honestly looks BRAND NEW. Would not hesitate to recommend or come back. This phone has been shattered since August, and now I am wondering why I waited so long. The only recommendation would give, if they want to grow the business, is to research the best phone cases for protection and sell those as well. I came home and spent 2 hours researching Youtube videos, to figure out what's the best option. Now that the phone looks this good, I am committed to keeping it safe. Thank you again, you guys rock!!!!! Thanks for the HCQS screen.

alexl93
April 13th, 2016
Thank you again, you guys rock!!!!!
Thanks for the HCQS screen.

Questions? Get answers from the OneClickFix staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneClickFix?

Have a question about OneClickFix?