Review of OnDeck

Tel: 1-888-269-4246
nfo@ondeck.com

gregg328
1/9/18

I have been dealing with Adam Booth at OnDeck for about 3 years now. He is very knowledgeable about his company and can help you jump through the hoops to get financed very quickly. He is a wealth of information as well. I use OnDeck whenever a great opportunity comes up for my business and I just need quick money that will be paid back in a very short term. Highly recommended.

andrewn11
10/21/13

OnDeck Capital gave me a rate that was 2 point shigher than what I got from my bank, so they do have somewhat of a competitive rate. I would expect that it would have been significantly lower since they are online and they do not have the overhead big banks do. I compared their rates to lending club and kabbage and their rates were almost exactly the same. I would give OnDeck Capital a try and see their rates, but you still should check with traditional banks as well and let them know what OnDeck gives you as a rate.

Questions? Get answers from the OnDeck staff and other customers.

OnDeck?