Review of OnCallers

Chicago, IL 60707, United States
support@oncallers.com

katem49
7/14/15

Working with service related companies has always been a hurdle in the past but not at Oncallers. I had an iPad air that had a broken screen and also was acting up. I went to their site, made an appointment, went to the store and had the repair finished in about 45 minutes. No hassles, no price difference, and a joy to be doing business with.

michaels185
5/4/15

I recently was in need of service on a new cell phone for a broken screen., After searching the web for companies that could repair Droids, I can across Oncallers, who were advertising a $79 repair service for Droids. The price was splashed across the homepage. They have three locations in Chicago. When I got there the young man was putting a hard sell on a someone who eventually walked out of the store...watching the conversation made me feel uneasy. Upon inspecting my Droid I was told he would need to look up the cost for the part and I subsequently quoted $250. I then referred to his website and the promoted price,...he told me the website was out of date and the $79 repair price was not valid. This company stills thinks bait and switch is a good way to gain business. I think exposing bogus companies on the Internet is a good way to get crappy companies and the people who work there exposed for what they are. Needless to say I was angry and quickly left the Oncallers store just as the potential customer before me had done. I eventually had to pay $140 to a company that was a joy to work with and my droid is as good as new.

Tip for consumers: the pricing is a joke...

Questions? Get answers from the OnCallers staff and other customers.

OnCallers?