Ombreprom.co.uk

Ombreprom.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ombreprom.co.uk ranks 45th among Prom Dresses sites.

How would you rate Ombreprom.co.uk?

“Good”

David J.
11/11/19

OMBREPROM made my shopping experience best. I received a beautiful collection of shoes and accessories, which helped me a lot in completing my outfit. Thank you, guys!

davidj916
November 11th, 2019
ilonam9
November 6th, 2019
OMBREPROM is the best for budget-friendly evening gowns. I fall in love with their amazing collection and I would like to shop again.
adinas8
September 26th, 2019
A wonderful easy experience! Will definitely be using them again! The sizing was spot on that the items looked just like they did in the photo.
conallp2
October 27th, 2019
I ordered a prom dress from OMBREPROM three weeks ago and I am really happy to receive the dress. I received the same as shown to their website. Highly recommend!
marthas298
October 21st, 2019
I would like to suggest OMBREPROM to everyone. I received very reasonable prices for prom dresses, which I never found anywhere else.
josefinal2
August 16th, 2018
The website is perfect! I was so surprised when I felt how nice the material was. The dress is extremely flattering and makes me look like I'm in better shape than I am. The dress does come folded up, so you'll have to iron it or steam it. The dress is phenomenal, though. 5 stars from me!
nicom16
August 23rd, 2018
Beautiful dress. The quality is very high. Fits nicely. Arrived quickly. I love the dress. All of my friends ask me the where I buy the dress, so I recommend the store to them.

Questions? Get answers from the Ombreprom.co.uk staff and other customers.

annal234
Anna L.
OMBREPROM.CO.UK
Ombreprom.co.uk now has a first-class prom, cocktail, evening, bridesmaid and wedding dresses series and more. With the rise of affordable custom made formal dresses and the wedding market, there is nothing shameful about the reduction in dresses costs. From the prom dresses to the bridal gowns, you can buy perfect dress from here that can be worn on your big day.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ombreprom.co.uk?

Have a question about Ombreprom.co.uk?