This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Olymptrade.co

Olymptrade.co

Olymptrade.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Olymptrade.co?

“I had lost a fortune to them”

Jane D.
3/27/20

I was able to recover more than half of my money which I am more than happy with because no one else could do it through out last year, Unfortunately, I only found this out after I had lost a fortune to them over the space of eight months. This happened last year and I couldn't come across a genuine company or agent until I was introduced to robertocialone@mail, com I just want people to be aware of this scam companies and avoid them at all cost. If you have started trading with them and are experiencing issues with withdrawal you can contact the recovery expert and I'm sure you will be able to get a substantial amount of whatever you have lost.

janed617
March 27th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Olymptrade.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Olymptrade.co?

Have a question about Olymptrade.co?