Review of Olympiagroupllc

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

reginas40
9/18/17

I have been on my own for a very long time and the adjustment from being independent to needing assistance with almost everything was tough but I wanted to stay positive. I have always had a strong sense of community in my church; and I feel that same sense of community here at Westland Nursing and Rehab. They are with you every step of the way and go above and beyond to accommodate your needs. I have always enjoyed doing my own hair and consider myself a makeup connoisseur-it is something that has always brought me joy. When the administrator became aware of this she was able to make arrangements for me to take a trip to Sallies Beauty Supply so that I could shop for my own hair color and makeup. They understand the difficulties and do whatever they can to help. They make their best efforts to make sure that even though theres no place like home you feel safe and comfortable during your stay with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Olympiagroupllc staff and other customers.

Olympiagroupllc?