Review of OKBridalShop

Hong Kong, Jiangsu 215000, CN
optout@okbridalshop.com

mej10
1/2/19

Fake poorly made dress fake poorly made dress fake poorly made dress fake poorly
I hate the dress!!

angelam413
9/6/18

It turns out the pictures they use on their site are actually designer dresses that they attempt to replicate. I did not order a custom size and was promised a refund if I sent the dress back since it was nothing like what was ordered, not even the same color. I spent $60.00 to get the dress returned. That was April, this is September and no refund. They will not refund me until they receive the dress, of course. Another bridesmaid did send in her measurements that she had taken by a seamstress, her dress didn't come close to fitting her despite them custom making it. Again, no refund for her either. These folks are scammers. BEWARE!

rebekahr8
9/29/17

Ordered my bridesmaid dress from here and they sent the wrong size. It was too short, so I couldn't make it work. They kept telling me I was measuring wrong, but the dress was 10 inches off what it was supposed to be, so they just didn't want to admit they messed up - I then had to pay to return the incorrect dress because they refused to send a shipping label. Still haven't received my refund. If I don't receive it soon, I'll be forced to report to my bank as a fraudulent charge.

quianat1
3/30/17

Order paid shipping paid no tracking numbers no information when the dress is coming unanswered calls emails then out the blue we finally get a tracking number that states it just got shipped on the 31 ...mind you its the 30th

paigej5
3/24/17

I ordered a dress on March 6, 2017 and only received a notice stating the order was placed but no confirmation number. Now three weeks later, they have no record of it but were happy to take the money via PayPal the date it was ordered.

brittp1
3/20/17

I was super scared and anxious for my dress to come. I was worried it would look nothing like the pictures, but I was wrong. The dress arrived quickly, because I had purchased the fastest shipping available and I could NOT be more happy about how beautiful I will look on Prom day. I confused OkBridal with another website called OkDress, and I read reviews for that shop, and they were absolutely horrendous, make sure you double check, if you're like me before getting overwhelmed. But highly recommend this company if you are deciding to buy offline. There were very minor issues with the dress, which literally only involved the color. All in all, they are WONDERFUL!!! Quick replies, and all, you'll surely be pleased with your dress.

breannaw5
4/20/16

I was very impressed from the dress I received! It looked just like the picture the only thing I was kinda saddened about was the pink turned out to be more peach, never the less the dress is beautiful and I love it. Definitely would recommend this!

merryy
12/24/15

The dresses are perfect - colour, shape, design, quality and finish. The delivery was quick. Less than 3 weeks to make and send from China to the US

arafatb1
12/24/15

This dress was absolutely beautiful!! So much prettier in person and the detail and beading was amazing!! So pleased with this dress and will definitely be ordering from okbridal again!!

aduinea
12/24/15

I ordered 2 dresses for my daughter from here 3 days ago and they delivered me the dress today. It's really very quick delivery for me. The dresses are really great quality and looking pretty to my daughter. Really awesome customer service by OKBridalShop. I will continue to buy from here in future.

merryg3
12/23/15

Its really very quick delivery and it was Less than 3 weeks to make and send from China to the US. The dresses are also perfect - color, shape, design, quality and finish. I really impressed with their great service. I highly recommended to all

ambera23
12/23/15

Really great experience for shopping. This dress was absolutely beautiful! So much prettier in person and the detail and beading was amazing! So pleased with this dress and will definetly be ordering from okbridal again.

anayinnab
12/23/15

Fantastic! I requested a custom dress based on a picture and it was perfection. Lovely to work with, quick response to all of my questions/concerns and always polite. Thank you!

florencen5
12/22/15

I really impressed with the great service of OKBridalShop and also the quality of dresses. I bought 3 dresses from here and all are really awesome quality. All friends of me are praised of the dresses. Thanks OKBridalShop for their service

michelc10
12/22/15

The OKBridalShop is really a big online shopping website and a huge collection of dresses. The quality and price of dresses really awesome and reasonable. It become habit of me to shopping here because I always gets the best one for me from here.

happyd4
12/22/15

Wow! This shop owner is amazing. She was wonderfully helpful and always prompt. The dresses were very high quality! We ordered 9 dresses total (with the custom sizing option), and only two or three girls needed slight alterations (more likely due to wrong measurements than anything). Everyone was very impressed by the quality of the dresses and how quickly they arrived. Definitely recommend.

jackilsona
12/22/15

This is the third of four bridesmaid dresses I ordered from Sarah. It took a WEEK exactly from order to arrival in the UK and fits my bridesmaid perfectly. So excited to order that last one and see them on the girls together. Thank you Jane once again!

padalaskia
12/22/15

I ordered 2 dresses for my wife from OKBridalShop and they delivered my the dresses within 2 days and it was really very quick delivery for me as distance. The quality of the dresses are really great and color are also choice-able. I highly recommended to all to shopping here

daniellac2
12/22/15

Ordered 6 of these dresses for my bridal party, different style, and they all came as promised.
I got them custom made based on my girls' measurements and was produced as expected. Communication with Seller was prompt.
Shipping was quicker than expected. Beyond pleased for a first timer ordering dresses online. Wedding party dresses at that!

sumonb
12/22/15

Amazing. Four of my other friends also ordered bridesmaid dresses from this shop and had just as much success. The dresses are beautiful, flattering, and come incredibly fast. Such a stress reliever when planning a wedding.

williamb166
12/22/15

Really love the dress, beautifully made and great quality!! Will be perfect for my bridesmaids. Sarah was really helpful from the moment I made the order with regular contact and answered all my questions with quick responses. The item shipped and arrived quickly and I will be looking forward to ordering the remaining dresses from her in the new year :)

janew41
10/13/14

I ordered 3 more of these dress after already ordering 1 as a test, it was such great quality that I had no concern with ordering the rest. Very well made and we received them in great timing. Dealing with Okbridal was such a pleasure. They responded to queries promptly and I would have no hesitation in dealing with them again. I will be sure to recommend them. Thanks again guys! Sarah

Questions? Get answers from the OKBridalShop staff and other customers.

1 Photo for OKBridalShop