Review of Offrs

Sarasota, FL 34236, US
info@offrs.com

johnp1488
5/13/19

Somehow I signed up for three months $0 ROI. You can get a better list from a phone book! You get an email the a lead has been verified! what does that even mean? Total waste!

heatherm431
5/1/19

I am not sure why I am being charged for a list of addresses that could just be pulled 1 time for less than 1 monthly charge offrs.com charges you for 6 mos. Now I am stuck in a 6 month contract where I have seen no verified leads, or lookup leads at all. This is a total waste of money .....I hope this helps some other person before they get locked into this!!!!

rickn69
3/21/19

Bought 3 territories exclusivity with them. Received data. 75% of it was bad from incorrect owner names bad emails invalid phone numbers. Folks save your money from this Shister company

fredm160
1/15/19

We've used various data providers, like Remine and others. This is truly a rip-off and they give you no way to cancel. No training, no resources. We are a large brokerage in Georgia and close over 200 homes per year, so we are not amateurs and are open to trying new tools. But the experience here was just awful. No value delivered and they make the cancellation process as complicated as possible.

nickb247
11/16/18

First tip if company doesn't allow reviews on their Facebook means there's tons of negative ones. Not here to argue if this works or not. I tried the 30 day trial which states when it ends. I didn't like the site personally so I called to make sure it was cancelled after the 30 days. They replied must give 30 day notice to cancel. Think about that now. I sign up and within same day I have to cancel. So at this point we are a scam and no longer a legit company. If you stood behind your product you wouldn't need to setup scams like this to steal $. Which than shows me than this in the long run doesn't work for they wouldn't need to steal money if it did. Hundreds of sites out there no contracts no nonsense stay clear of this.

texasc3
10/9/18

Information was inaccurate, the salesperson did not give true and accurate information. Very dishonest company, you are paying for the EXACT same information monthly! Emails do match homeowners, telephone numbers do not work, email address's are also bad.

robl130
8/12/18

I have been using offrs for over a year. The reality is that the data they provide is very valuable (I don't think other people on this thread understand how to leverage it). The challenges I had in the beginning where centered around how I incorporated the data into my marketing campaigns. Once I started putting those into place, I got results. You need to rinse and repeat to ensure you hit the right targets.

davidw1071
8/12/18

I personally license a lot of data to fuel my marketing campaigns, and this company has provided me with the best data I have found (including the big data companies). I leverage it mostly to target the right homeowners with my services. It's definitely worth investing if you are looking to grow your business.

Tip for consumers: Definitely take the training to understand how to best use their product and data. It's simple once you understand how it all works.

bf55
7/19/18

If you rely on directmailers and ringing doorbells then youre gonna want to look into these gys. They are the only ones not taking the data and running but givin it to us to service. No more money to shell out to things that dont deliver. Its 2018 and I need results

tonys309
7/10/18

I wanted to believe it was worth the time and money; but what I found were homes in my Offrs territory with a score of 0 {scores 0-100 - higher the score, more likely to list} going on the market. Not just once but several times. So if it is a 0 and it is now listed, how confident are you that spending money on homes with a score of 100 have any meaning. {See attached screen shots of my territory and you will see the scores of properties when they were listed}

roberth889
6/30/18

I am a big believer in data and offrs provides the best data on homeowners I could find. I leverage the emails, phone and customer audiences for Facebook marketing. I also share it with my mortgage partners etc to provide more leads as well. I recommend offrs to any agent.

roberth888
6/28/18

Offrs was at my office and my buddy and I went for it. Three times -- three times I had them go over the stats. They know their stuff -- no joke there. I have been getting leads since and my buddy is lined up for his first listing appointment. Not a bad start.

oliverl30
6/25/18

Ok so I wanted to know myself how lead generation companies could help with my farm. Best way to do so was to sign up and give it a go. I just went for it and will keep you posted but its true about the customer support mentioned as these guys are very professional and helpful.

I completed my 'training' online last week but it was straight forward, no surprises for any agent familiar with farming. I'm looking forward to the leads as they are what I signed up for but the company has delivered on their promises so far and I have no reason to doubt their service.

I was told that I needed to do some setup on my end before I would be able to jump on the leads but again it was basic stuff like setting up my profile photo my contact info and so on. Took all of 5 minutes. I can't wait to see if it was worth the investment but they seem legit.

ml231
6/20/18

I signed up and received new leads almost immediately (THANK YOU!!!) so I went ahead and got another territory Monday. I heard from other agents using the service so I didn't have doubts that it would work but it sure was nice seeing it myself. You've got a loyal customer in me!!

cinthiab4
6/18/18

I knew going into this it was going to be bad. I had the first instinct with the guy who talked my team agent into this and I had questions but he had a bad attitude from the start. He acted like he didnt want to answer my questions! Well we got leads straight out of the gate then, the next month, we got 10,000 all at once!!! Then it stopped. None of the leads were legit. Doubled and people we called asked how did we get their info because they didnt want to sell. This is one big joke!!! Lets just say I have locked my credit card and they still trying to charge me Randomly every 2 weeks after I told them to stop!!! Im working on getting justice done to this joke of a lead generation! Stay away, Warning!!!!!!

devini2
4/23/18

I signed up, and thankfully only agreed to 1 territory. After a month of trying to figure it out I finally got it all set up. I immediately starting getting "leads" but none resulted in business. The leads were wrong numbers, some were other agents, some were not interested, some were already listed, some who knows... In the end I received ZERO calls about the marketing and my efforts through their platform. They said it takes a few months to work. After 3 months they said ohh you need to use these scripts to call people and door knock... Um thats why I signed up for this program, so I don't have to do that. After 5 months I asked to be released from my contract because it was not working and they said no. So lesson learned. In theory it sounds great but just didn't work for me.

alexv65
4/12/18

I want to give a shout out to offrs because tomorrow I close on my third listing that came from them since signing up. Thank you for for starting off my 2018 the right way! $$$ talks! That just paid for the next two years.

Tip for consumers: Work those leads. Worked for me!

shamileb
4/10/18

I truly dont know what these company is thinking but OFFRS is the biggest joke, fraud and scam in real estate. It does not work. They pay for the decent reviews here to save themselves but obviously dont know that people can sue them.

I signed up for several territories of which I receiv d no leads.

The information that you get is only copy and pasted information from the county records that anyone can gather for free.

I received several two to 3 year old leads from territories that were not mine. When I contacted this people that supposedly inquired about a value of their home, their responses where that they didnt not request any valuation.

The leads are recycled, not new and not legit, valid or even legal.

Keep your money and RUN

I am suing them and will not stop until I shut you down OFFRS.

janl69
1/30/18

I was surprised to see how easy it was. I thought we'd have to relearn a whole bunch of new software but that wasn't the case thank goodness. Raya takes care of everything for my team and helps us with the things we do daily. Thank you!

Tip for consumers: Talk to Tim. He helped us find a nearby territory that was a better match for what we were looking to do. Thanks Tim!

geraldineb16
1/19/18

A friend told me about offrs around 2 years ago. I tried it for a month and felt that it was more than we needed. Down the road we got hit with strong competition in the area. We tried a few services but they were all about marketing to existing leads. So we tried offrs again. Different sales rep but same services and more actually. They added several new tools that we probably weren't ready for before. We've been with them for over a year now and it's been great. Predictable and reliable seller leads and tools that allow us to communicate to our entire area. We've ended up having to buy our friend a few dinners because of the recommendation! :)

bethd62
1/18/18

We have been with offrs for 3 months, and we just got our first listing! We received a bunch of leads when we first signed up, and it took time to send out marketing and follow up with phone calls, but it does pay off. We are excited to keep working towards our next listing. For any agent who is struggling (as we did) in the first month - make sure you reach out to their customer support team. Thomas is great! He walked us thru every step.

bobl135
1/17/18

We have been using offrs for a year and we are seeing great results. It does take time to build up the pipeline, but realize this is seller leads and farming. Once we saw their program delivering appointments, we invested more and that was the turning point. Joshua is awesome - he made sure to hold our hands thru the process.

paulb350
10/24/17

Scam, no lender leads. Asked for a refund, still charging me 2 months later. Emailed again and no response. Only thing they offer is a potential client FSBO. old information, nothing updated. Run away from this.

Tip for consumers: Don't

Questions? Get answers from the Offrs staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Offrs