Review of OEMExperts

Tel: 718-859-2220
sales@oemexperts.com

eugenee26
5/15/19

The overall experience was smooth and the Sales Representative explained their unique approach to sourcing very clearly. This particular distributor has a range of items that are not burned out in the Amazon Buy Box if you are an Amazon Seller. If you are looking for a new supplier you should most definitely give them a call!!!!

petrinas2
5/10/19

I contacted OEMExperts to see about working with them to sell the products that they offer. I was impressed by the added help and genuine interest that was given to me. I am a small business owner but they made me feel as important as if they were dealing with a representative from Best Buy. I highly recommend you check with them if you are looking for products to sell.

wesl11
5/9/19

My first phone call with Bobby, OEM Experts representative, went quite well. He demonstrated, what I felt, a genuine interest to help make sure that I'm doing well with my Online Retail business He was honest, matter of fact, knowledgeable of the industry, and willing to help make sure that I'm making the right choice with OEM.

He informed me of OEM's free services with optimizing product photography and consultation on listings on my stores on ebay and amazon. He even did a quick look at my current listing on Ebay. In a non-condescending, matter of fact, yet blunt honesty, he pointed out areas I could improve on with my listings.

I get the impression they really care about the reseller community. It makes sense too. The better they serve the resellers, the better the resellers can serve their customers, thus the resellers go back to them to restock. It's the cycle of the industry. I wish other companies of this type still understood this.

In all, I plan to do business with this organization.

danh327
5/8/19

Bobby is a salesman. That's about all this company is. Bobby will feed you lie after lie telling you that he has to check with the big boss. (bull$#*!) He will tell you that you have to spend more money to be sure that the bosses will approve your order (bull$#*!). He will ask you what "type" of products you want to sell so he can customize your order. (bull$#*!)

Truth is... Bobby owns OEM. There are no BOSSES! He Is a liar! He will send you whatever fits his business needs!

Don't waste your time or money with this guy!

I know good suppliers are hard to find! This is not one!

marylyns2
4/11/19

Best customer service. Very informative. Great advise. Planning on long term relationship. A great company to succeed with. Thank you!

williem52
3/25/19

i my name is Willie Mitchell
I want to tell you about this new company,
that I came across called OEM expert
I spoke to a guy by the name Bobby,
I told him that I had my own own online store. We talked for a while,
I told him that I had a very small budget
they will still willing to work with me.
These guys all the real deal

hunterh45
12/27/18

I had nothing but great experiences w/ OEM EXPERTS. Their platform is absolutely great for Ebay/AMAZON sellers and I have always been treated professionally and w/ great customer service. You receive a personalized representative which is perfect for when you have questions or need help with anything.

My favorite places to buy merchandise from.

ameliaf19
12/11/18

This Company is Awesome. They are a company who strides to help everyone start a business. Bobby got me on the line and didn't give up until he was able to help get me started... He has kept communicating with me by phone and email. The company carries Authentic Items that you can resell and make a decent profit. The team really went out of their way to get me started.... It was just a Blessing from God to be introduced to OEM Experts. The customer service is Amazing. ....I look forward to doing future business with this company and bringing others on board. I know you would be well pleased with the customer service and product. Thanks Again Amelia!

sams562
11/6/18

I have been working with the Oem Experts team for roughly a year. Always a pleasure to deal with and great product to buy for my online retail business. consistent high margins always great brand and always able to help me getting my product listed with maximum exposure on amazon and ebay with no extra crash course fee !! well worth every penny

Tip for consumers: Ships fast. ups damadged one small box in transit, oem took care of it asap

joshe53
8/31/18

They are honest, offer great selections, they are reliable and easy to work with. Their services are great for any Amazon or Ebay seller and I deeply recommend them to any one

chriss950
8/29/18

My experience with OEM experts was amazing. Bobby was such a big help and gave me a lot of excellent help. He was very understand with everything I told him and was very accommodating. I am for sure going to deal with them very soon. You can't ask for a better person or company to deal with. Thank you Bobby and the OEM team.

gloriac127
8/7/18

I enjoy working with Bobby he helps me with my simplest concerns and starting on my online business thank you very much Bobby.

mitchellm76
8/3/18

At OEM, they understand the market that they're dealing with. I've purchased two shipments from them so far, and I know that there will be many more to come!

sharong245
8/2/18

Bobby at OEM was great at helping us get off the ground with volume selling. He's always there so you can reach him almost anytime. They have new products not unwanted returns and that really helps. Great way to start and he can find financing for you also.

einatb1
7/27/18

OEM experts is a fantastic supplier to work with. Reliable, responsive and have a great variety of products. Bob is always there to help or to advise on ways to maximize profits. Highly recommended.

antoniof44
6/13/18

OEM were great to deal with. They explained everything upfront, how they can help you and even other solutions.

kathrynd45
5/29/18

I have just a small eBay store. Most places would not even talk with me because I do not have the funds needed to buy in large quantities. Spoke with Bobby at OEM and he made me feel like even my small store deserves to be treated just like a big store owner with lots of financial backing is treated. Looking forward now to my first orders to get here. I highly recommend OEM to anyone needing quality products to sell.

avih5
2/23/18

Excellent service will definitely purchase again
Shipping was 1 day delayed but not there fault
Was shipping services fault ... products came as
Describe and sales team was amazing!!!!!

patl67
2/10/18

Great experience. Very knowledgeable about products. The owner Bobby knew exactly what we needed and got it to us quickly.

matthewb153
9/19/17

Great customer service had no zero difficulties with order. Defeinetly won't be my last order from here.

vincenta50
8/19/17

If your looking for a straight shooting company who will be reliable and honest from the beginning then this company is what your looking for. I just received my first order and I'm blown away with the quality and value that I got. Bobby was who I dealt with and he was fabulous from the start. Answered all my questions and basically walked me through the process and made me feel very comfortable and that is priceless these days considering my past dealings with other companies. If your serious about I ding a great connection for what they sell then you found it. I couldn't be more impressed with the service

benc205
8/4/17

Talked to Bobby, he was straight forward and to the point on how their wholesale company worked, while a little bit different then some others it makes sense

stevem356
7/26/17

I have been working with OEM experts for over 5 yrs and have recommended several of my friends to buy from them. I recently was working on a large GSA government order (which I'm new to) and they worked with me diligantly held my hand the entire way,delivered and done very well. They also have great relationships with manufacturers to help when Amazon and ebay try to bully the reseller. All-around 5 Stars **

elaah
7/12/17

Bobby is great to work with and is very honest. He made it very easy to place my order and goes out of his way to help you out the best he can

darrens54
6/8/17

Bobby was great!! He explains every thing in detail on how the whole process works. He was able to answer every question I threw at him (and being new to this industry, I had A LOT of questions) and he did so thoroughly, professionally and showed a lot of patience with me. All of which I am very grateful for. We are all in this business to make money, but they seemed genuinely interested in helping me make the right decisions for my company and current situation. I look forward to dealing with them on a regular basis now. Thanks again Bobby.

good morning, please use http://oemexperts.com/contact-us/ to set up a new customer profile.. a rep will reach out ty

By eddie c., OEMExperts Representative

Questions? Get answers from the OEMExperts staff and other customers.

1 Photo for OEMExperts