Oakleyonline-usa.net reviews

SITE CLOSED

scottg42
5/10/14
Well let me start by saying I might have losses out on 49 bucks. My brother put on fb 98% off oakley sunglasses, thought to good to be true. So I went their It d found wow look at this 25.99 for a pair. With out no research I bought a pair with shipping and handling it came to 40 bucks. This was on a sunday. I emailed them Tuesday for a tracking number they told me it takes 10 day to be shipped out. I never heard such a thing, and mind you It took 3 4 emails before they emailed me back. As of now yes I do believe this is a scam. I'll find out in a few more days. Here's a tip if something sounds to good to be true it probably is.
glennw22
5/8/14
It has to be a scam.

After having my card rejected for a purchase I was trying to make, I did some research. Their credit card processing service either sucks really bad or is a scam. Their landing page (http://icpayment.com/) is down. Their form for processing the card is in terrible English and asks for information that simply shouldn't be required. They have nothing but terrible reviews. Their safety rating is at 49%. Often used by sites selling counterfeit goods (http://166.98.6.29/reviews/237509) which makes me doubt that either are legitimate. There's very little when it comes to product information and the photos are very small.

Probably counterfeit and selling credit card information.

Questions? Get answers from the Oakleyonline-usa.net staff and other customers.

Oakleyonline-usa.net?