Nuova Health

Nuova Health has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Nuova Health also ranks 27th among Health Information sites.

How would you rate Nuova Health?

“Metatarsalgia pads”

Maria G.
4/27/20

I recently ordered a couple of pairs of metarsalgia pads as the pain in the sole of my right forefoot was such that I could hardly walk. The pads are brilliant and reduced the pain immediately. The service from Nuovo Health was EXCELLENT. The items were promptly dispatched. The communication with the company could not have been better.I will continue to use this company and wholeheartedly recommend it.

mariag803
April 27th, 2020
peterb908
April 4th, 2020
I bought a support from Nuova health for my elderly mother and so glad I did because it is really helping her.
terryb463
October 16th, 2019
I buy all my sports gear from this site now. Its a Great site with some really good offers on it. Would highly recommend!
billc441
October 16th, 2019
Nuovahealth is now my go to place whenever I need buy some new physio gear. Great service & great quality products cannot fault them!
joshf95
July 21st, 2019
I purchased some insoles from them to try to ease my foot pain. They are great and have really helped. Would 100% buy again.
jamesh1300
May 3rd, 2019
I bought some insole's from nuovahealth and they are the best! They are really comfortable and the delivery came really fast too meaning I wasn't waiting around for ages to help get rid of this horrible foot pain I have been having.

yourphysiosupplies.com is another good site I find that sells the same kind of products.

By Bill C.