This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Northparts.us

Northparts.us

Northparts.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Northparts.us?

“Laptop battery replacement / go somewhere else”

Derrick M.
4/24/09

Laptop battery replacement / go somewhere else - I ordered a replacement battery for my laptop from Northparts in Glen, NH. It would not take a charge and I had to send it back for a replacement. They claim that they did not recieve it. They have a PO Box so I had to use the USPS to send it back. Postal Service may have lost it but then they did not return it to me as undeliverable. The address was copied and pasted into work and printed so the address was correct. It was covered with 2" clear tape so it was not destroyed. I called the post office in Glen and they looked for the package. I think that Northparts made a mistake in house or lost it and they just don't care about dealing with a return. Order from a place that at least offers feedback so you can hold a business accountable for their service.

derrickm
April 24th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Northparts.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Northparts.us?

Have a question about Northparts.us?