NormanConstruction-Inc reviews

nci21@aol.com

1 Review From Our Community

bb103
11/15/16

for sometime they have been working on a complex in Plano, you would find roofing nails and metal on the property where children and tenants walk. Recently replacing gutters and moving old metal, my car is right at the walkway. Has been parked there always fairly new 2016, noticed scraped and punctures, talked to the office. They referred me to the construction Co, and I turned in a nail standing on end on my doormat (3rd time). Also about a 6 in screw that was in my parking. I sent email was nice and waited for a response.
after I received a verbal no, we did not do that and will not cover it. I received a written.
From: Ryan Litherland <RL@normanconstruction-inc.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 4:08 PM
To: '867192 B'; nci21@aol.com; ja@normanconstruction-inc.com
Subject: RE: Summers Crossing Plano
Good afternoon Mr. Brown,
Can you please send me pictures of the damage and how it happened? Also please let me know which Norman employee did the damage?
Ryan Litherland - General Manager, Norman Construction -(972)998-1255
backhanded courtesy, he had pictures, and for some reason preceived I sat next to my car 24/7. I am aged, disabled, and very rarely drive so now I have to contend with damage done by workers. Their negligence had already been pointed out. So if anyone else has had the same misfortune please contact me.
If you see them working on your property, take caution with personal items!

Questions? Get answers from the NormanConstruction-Inc staff and other customers.

NormanConstruction-Inc?