Review of Noplag

Tel: 1(646) 712 98 95
support@noplag.com

annaw102
5/26/17

Because of my job responsibilities, Ive tried many plagiarism checkers. I teach college students and many of them still have an inclination to present someones assignment as their own ones. However, I believe, every paper deserves a fair grade so I regularly check students' works for plagiarism. I submitted the same text to different plagiarism detection tools and software and Noplag was among ones that managed to find most of the matches in students works. But the biggest benefit I appreciated is the possibility to check several documents at the same time. I submitted 20 assignments and received the results on each of them in a couple of minutes.

At the beginning, there were some things about Noplag I could not figure out (that was connected to individual check settings and the possibility to test my own files against each other), but contacting customer support desk clarified everything for me very quickly.

Browsing Noplags website I also found our about the new software for educators called Nopla@EDU with the possibility to create classes, evaluate and comment on students work. I am looking forward to trying it with my class to encourage my students to pay more attention to their writing assignments.

evab40
5/22/17

Good plagiarism checker for students. Works fast, gives a detailed report and provides links to the websites where similarities were detected, which helps a lot with compiling a list of sources. You can omit the quotes and see the originality index for your own writing, Checking results totally worked for my teacher, his plagiarism checker found even fewer similarities. Would recommend it to anyone who is ready to use paid plagiarism checker

cassyj3
5/16/17

Working as a copywriter, I deal with text uniqueness every day and its important for me to use an accurate plagiarism checker. I dont want to waste time using various tools to be confident in the good result. Noplag was a pleasant surprise for me; the results of its checks have always corresponded with the requirements of the customers while using free checkers results were sometimes misleading. I also liked My Library function; its very handy to keep all my texts in the same place with the possibility to check them against each other for free. To be short I am satisfied so far.

Questions? Get answers from the Noplag staff and other customers.

Noplag?