This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

NonScripted.tv

NonScripted.tv has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NonScripted.tv also ranks 20th among Talent Agency sites.

How would you rate NonScripted.tv?

“Friendly Service and Transparent Talent Managers”

Anthony B.
10/13/16

Definitely a valuable service - all they charge is a one-time fee for a life-time membership without any requirements for commission. With that being said I was hesitant at first - talked with Andrew and I told him that you should not have to pay to be on reality TV and he said this is correct and I could absolutely try it on my own - at which point I asked if it was okay if I thought about it until the end of the week to which he agreed. After reading all the negative reviews I thought I should give it a shot anyway just to see what it is like because he seemed honest and he took the time to explain the service to me very clearly. After signing up he stayed in contact with me and had an answer for anything I asked - which is sometimes amusing. I realized that the quality of their service depends on which manager you get sent to - so I would definitely recommend Andrew out of everyone at nonscripted. Their service means they literally do all the work necessary to get you cast on reality TV, they have a lot of exclusive castings which is really nice too, and if you were lucky enough to get Andrew, I think you will get the best shot at landing on a show. While I did not land on the show that I wanted - he told me to expand my horizon in terms of what I am searching. I did manage to make some money to cover their fee and about $1000 over four months. They are a pretty good tool to get your name and image out in the industry and they definitely do more work than expected for the fee they charge that's for sure.

anthonyb134
October 13th, 2016

Tip for consumers: Definitely try to get Andrew as your representative - even if you don't get selected to work with them - he will recommend to select more options and he can try again.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NonScripted.tv staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NonScripted.tv?

Have a question about NonScripted.tv?