Review of Noelle Salon

info@noellesalon.com

1 star

jackp193
4/14/19

Have had many massages with Judith over the years-and so delighted she now does home visits! She came round this week, and it was absolutely bliss! She also taught us how to do baby massage, for our five month old daughter , which was fantastic ......

henrys146
4/11/19

Not only was my hair cut and coloured amazingly..but I finally found a comfortable salon.I've felt awkward in the past at salon .My hairdresser and the other working around us too were giving their clients their undivided attention ! Thanks lyyy ! You rock!

arthurv10
8/31/14

I have more feel about my hair for destroying. i have try more hair oil. At that time my friends have given an idea for using the Noelle salon hair Dye. It is more powerful than other hair Dyes. It is give my hair natural black. It was made in natural things. Mega Hair and Hairlocs systems are integrated to offer the best extensions at the best prices.

christinat5
11/1/13

Excellent hair care, unparalleled customer service and nothing to complain. Cool place to have salon.

karenf1
9/17/09

Just have to say, they really are a great salon. I felt compelled to get the word out, that you should go for a different experience, great stylists, great salon - a fun place.

Questions? Get answers from the Noelle Salon staff and other customers.

Noelle Salon?