Review of NobelCom

Newark, DE 19713, US
Tel: +1-760-208-1082

billp273
4/28/19

I have had Nobel for over a year and found the company to be very reputable and their service representatives to be responsive and accommodating. When I wanted to switch service packages they were very understanding and helpful. Their rates are very good. I have saved a lot as compared to AT&T.

rosek63
9/22/18

Connection was OK. However, when you feel that the company thinks that your are some an American stupid cash-cow and misleads you on the actual cost of their "cheap" calls, this disrespect is impossible to accept. The international calls takes time to connect. You will be charged from the moment you dial the Nobel.com number. Their crooked system will charge you even for the time when you are trying to add money to your calling account before your call. Check it for yourself. Just watch your time, write it down every time and you will see what is going on with those "low cost" calls. Better to go to companies who is honest with their fees and will not make you feel as a fool. I do not recommend anyone to use Nobel.com services.

vidab4
6/17/18

They mislead you and will take your money. After recharging $20 and a short call, my balance was $5. When I called their customer service, they said they could not do anything about it.

marthad51
2/23/18

Very Professional company and they have great knowledge of their products. It has always been a pleasure dealing with them the past 2 months.

tinag57
10/11/16

looking for a man of my dreams, responsible . loving and caring one in my life,
a man who can help me achive goldes in me. who i can ends up my relationship with,
i love and welcome that lucky person in my life, THANKS?

laurat72
7/27/16

Ive been calling Philippines before using this app. It was fine but now, you have to dial 10 times to get connected and if u r connected, the other line dont hear u well. The other line said its choppy and my voice is on and off. I have to delete the app afyer i used up all the credit.
Will never recommend this product!

beejeshk
6/2/15

I have been using Nobelcom for 10 yrs. It has deteriorated to a scam. Calls r horrible...customer service cant help. Their managers/supervisors have trained them to tell you that they too will tell you the same thing. Hence, no one cares. Stay away. You will ose your money...I am done.

bicb
6/28/13

Their rates are bogus. They charge you far more minutes than you talk, by about 40 percent. So, a cost of 2.5 cents per minute is really 3.5 cents per minute. You will be better off with a card from Costco for 3.0 cents.

larryz5
5/9/13

They are great until you have a problem.

But when they charged me to much the customer service dept. in Romania just said "sorry we can't help you". They owe me $200 in credits and offered me a $10 coupon.

Buyer beware!

andalost
8/22/12

this is definitely my favorite place to buy prepaid cards to call back home. i love their new website, their rates and their customer service. also, you are getting sooo often promo codes, that their deal just gets better & better. highly recommend it for calls to mexico, they have nice rates.

lindag6
11/5/10

They are fraudulent, they charge your card ( be very careful, they keep your data online), their phone lines are very bad, the calls will not go through and they would never return your money Back, they are based in Romania, they would take your money and run, there is no place to complaint. Buying from them is buying their fraudulent service.

Questions? Get answers from the NobelCom staff and other customers.

1 Photo for NobelCom