Nittrex

Trustpilot
2.3 / 5
Better Business Bureau
1 / 5

Nittrex has a consumer rating of 2.86 stars from 63 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nittrex ranks 413th among Currency Trading sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 12.5%

No positive highlights yet

• We exchanged numerous emails and finally he abandoned my account saying he can no longer act as my account manager.
How would you rate Nittrex?

“So good”

Robert R.
7/21/20

It took me some time to understand how the system works but they explained to me so good that i did not feel any discomfort. I love their customer service as they are professional and prompt. If you have plans to trade cryptocurrencies, This is the platform to go with. Wish you all a better financial freedom.

“Scam scam pls don't trust them”

Ravindra S.
7/6/21

These guys are scammers of the highest degree. You will never get your money. Back. It's been 3 months since I requested my money and they stop receiving my calls and emails don't work anymore. Frank Goldberg is my account manager, a very cunning guy. The entire company is a scam and they all work together. Now the website is gone and I have no way to reach them. I am ashamed of myself to fall prey to them.

account manager (14)
johnm9531
April 13th, 2022

Hello folks. If you lost money with scam crypro trading companies like NITTREX and other ones, text Aaron Brakefield CFCS (Certified Financial Crime Specialist) in whatsapp on this number here: 44. 74. 555. 82. 961, he will assist you guys to recover the cryptos that you lost through the blockchain recovery network! Don't hesitate, send a message on whatsapp on the number above and recover your cryptocurrencies that you lost with this scam.

ravindras17
July 6th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Don't. If you value your money .

kevink1385
February 23rd, 2021

People! Do not bother with these thieves! Their websites are all fake and they only ‘pretend' to be investing your money. Likely, they have just taken it and purchased BitCoin for themselves or, more likely, took your funds and gone on a 6-week vacation, like my ‘advisor' Sul did. This company is unregistered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and the National Futures Association and I am surprised platforms like Gemini and Bitbuy even work with them to move your funds. Don't get taken in. They will only pretend to show you fantastic returns (we ‘supposedly' made over $340,000!), and then demand additional funds from you to pay for commissions and fees and taxes, rather than simply transferring the funds to you minus those fees. No other legitimate broker in the world acts the way these people do so PLEASE stay away from them and report them to the CFTC and the NFA as we have done and maybe we can ‘run these thieves out of town'.

Tip for consumers:
Stay away from Nittrex.co!!!

kornelias6
May 6th, 2021

I invested all the money I had with this company. My account manager is Harry Silver. After I requested some money to be withdrawn from my account, he is gone. Not returning my calls or emails.
I still want to believe, it is just a bad dream, and Harry will call me and explain what is going on, but probably this will never happen.
Do your research before you invest with this company, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!
STAY AWAY!

Tip for consumers:
Stay away from this company!!!!

georgeh549
April 4th, 2021

They refuse to return my initial investment and profit
They wanted additional investments before they will return my funds.
Stanley Feldman and Harry Silver were very friendly creating a 'trust' environment.
I have proof of all communications with Nittrex.co
To those who are happy with Nittrex.co, I advise you to try to withdraw a large sum of your funds and discover for yourself
STAY AWAY GUYS!

STAY AWAY

harryj189
February 2nd, 2022

Thieves! They almost fleeced me to the last dime but I found help from GL O BAL RECOVERYFUNDS. OR G. Contact them if you want to recover your lost fu ds.

joycek251
January 23rd, 2021

Getting my money back wasn't so easy as it was strenuous and tiring. Initially, they started asking for unnecessary paperworks and documents as part of their ploy to delay. Later, they requested an exorbitant withdrawal fee which I paid reluctantly. It was when they requested for a document which I had provided earlier, I figured something might be wrong. I reported my situation to a renowned recovery specialist and I got my money back after a long charge-back process as companies hate being hit with a charge back as it dampens the reputation.(Joyckentt at gee mail

Stay away from nittrex

darylk34
January 15th, 2021

I just want say that I've read some really negative things about Nittrex, that there website changes or that it disappears or the phone numbers dont work.
Things can happen but they get fixed. I find them to be very open and informative. My account manager, first Alex Lester and now Jacob Silverman have both been excellent and honest. I will be making my first withdrawal tomorrow and be able to pay off over 50% of my mortgage. Nittrex is the 28th biggest crypto trading platform, so it's far from the biggest but it's got probably the best service for client satisfaction.

ronaldr727
April 27th, 2021

No broker's available I had Solomon Rose they say he's out sick no replacement for him and complete dissatisfaction with their service

alins50
February 3rd, 2021

Mark Shultzman, the financial manager threatened me that he will post my banking information online if I leave a bad review after I asked for my money back and he asked for a 75% FEE, cursed me and called me an idiot! He said my money is invested in a "contract " despite the fact that I SPECIFICALLY ASKED NOT TO! The so called contract is a lie! It has no end date, not terms, I don't have a copy and I never signed it! The broker Michael Pierceson has no word in any of this, he can't do anything to get my money back and he's not allowed to say where my money is at. They are called nittrex.co now but they are the same thieves!
The amount you see in the account cannot go to your bank!

Tip for consumers:
NO NOT USE, THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

Trading app

laynahl
August 26th, 2020

How will I know if the person who called me after creating my online account is legit? I have a demo account at the moment and supposedly waiting for an account manager to call me with a security code. I see that a deposit has been made and another that has been voided. I suspect my CC has been used. What are the info that would make me feel safe investing with this company?

manishb25
March 29th, 2021

NITTREX is a scam company. They just lure you by giving you fake profits and will compel you to invest more by taking loans from your family, friends or take credit lines from bank. The problem comes when you ask them for a withdraw. They will make excuses and if you dont agree, they will ask you 25% of total profits as tax. If you agree for that too and ask them to deduct it and send me the balance, they will say NO, you have to pay it in advance and once you pay, they are gone forever. You cant login to your account and all your money is gone. You can get all the details on my you tube account which is Power of Intelligence
You can also get all the details on my instagram account which is
Mb_digital_strategies

Tip for consumers:
I am hereby sharing my experience just to save people from the clutches of these monsters named NITTREX. They will run away with your hard earned money.

Bitcoin trading

farhadk8
November 19th, 2020

Hi they stop responding emails and phone calls. I never stop what I am doing. They are real thieves and never see your money again. I sent several email and phoned them but no one answered.

Rex N. – Nittrex Rep

Hello, dear Farhad K. Could you pls provide us your client ID or email, to we can check what was the issue and help you.

Thanks

robertr1798
July 21st, 2020

Rex N. – Nittrex Rep

Thanks Robert, for such warm words!

colinm277
February 8th, 2021

I went online for information. They call me three to four times a day everyday. I have asked them so many times to stop calling. They are very rude and disrespectful on the phone. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY... SCAM

rossc115
February 16th, 2021

Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. What a crock of ****. These guys are such a rip off. If you send them your money they are using it to travel or pay their own bills. Run the other way.

dorcasa6
February 1st, 2021

My sister by name Dorcas Akonga was involved in a car accident and decided to trade this wicked company, so she can make earns means as a singlemum of 3. She invested $18000 from sep 2020 to Dec 2020 and was asked to be monitoring her account on her laptop. When Dorcas requested to withdraw some of her investment, her account managers, matijs, Philip hoffman and Joe davis all refused to call her, reply her emails nor receive her calls and has finally shut her access to the account. Unfortunately she couldnt contain the shock and is now on emergency in a critical condition at the Hospital. I as a sister contacted Nittrex and they claim to resolve which the never did. We again traced their address on their website as Burnhamthorpe Rd, L4ZOA8 and we were told is a wrong address. I am promising nittrex that as a Police Officer, we will get back at this SCAMMERS.

hollyd377
April 7th, 2021

Do not "invest" your money with these "people" unless you enjoy the idea of never seeing it again. I have seen the devastation they have caused loved ones who have made the mistake of trusting their incentives of "huge returns". They have no conscience and are more than happy to take all your money away from you. Their fancy charts and graphs are nothing more than a façade. You will see what is true when you hit the button to redeem your funds. NOTHING. Run far, far away from this platform and these smooth talking fraudsters. They have great customer service until they realize that you are finished giving them money and would like it back. Never deal with a "financial institution" that forces you to beg to get some of your investment returned to you. Consider yourself fairly warned.

beatricew43
March 25th, 2021

These people are very clever but cunny people

They manipulate you till they get every last bit of your savings

I'm ashamed to be a victim of this scam

My appreciation to everyone who recommended Phoenix Souls

I was able to get back all my money

Coin trace is fake

I tried them to found out they are scammers like Nittrex

mehdyr
May 18th, 2021

I have joined nittrex.co since the beginning of 2021 I attempted to withdraw several times never succeed.

jand315
August 6th, 2021

Get in touch with coinwalletrecoup. Com to help you recover all your scammed funds. I got in touch with them when i was scammed by Nittrex, having deposited over $75,000 but still couldn't withdraw any funds. They kept on telling me to deposit more to reach a certain amount but still couldn't withdraw then it dawned on me that these people were playing games with my money.
Within a week of contact, Coinwalletrecoup. Com did the impossible, they recovered everything and also my ROI for the agreed duration of investment.
Dont hesitate to contact them if you need any help. They're the Best out there.

richardj1129
October 27th, 2021

DO NOT, DO NOT INVEST YOUR MONEY WITH THIS GROUP/Company. Made the request to withdraw my funds and then a series of "fees needing to be paid" messages; the contact addresses no longer being valid, ie Nittrex.io and Nittrex.co and not informing their "clients of the recent changes," etc. Harry Silver, Charles Gaines and Steve Carter were the characters (fictional?) from Nittrex who scammed me and my wife of our life savings with their pseudo-concern for our future!
Unfortunately I'll never get my hands on them for a bit of payback out of their useless hides!

Tip for consumers:
I did an online search to attempt to discern the credibilty/reliability of Nittrex and whether their approach to creating profit was within my personal preferences. There was only 1 negative comment when I did my search and in conjunction with the "star rating" did not appear to make the investment unattractive. Lesson Learned!

Products used:
No product ever arrived as this is/was for Crypto-currency investment and Nittrex would not allow me to "Withdraw" any possible profits.

davidr2756
February 17th, 2021

I opened an account eith Nittrex and added funds. Account did verycwell with Bitcoin surging and due to a few arbitrage trades. But they always want you to invest more, which I declined to do. Now they do not correspond anymore, and I cannot withdraw my funds. Scam.

Tip for consumers:
To not use Nittrex at all, stay away, far away.

cryptocurrency trading

aneelaa1
June 14th, 2021

4 days ago
Waiting for three months for a withdrawal
We have invested over 100K and we were promised that we will be able to withdraw a part of profit without any problem. Its been more than three months that we are told that they have sent money that never reached our bank. Our broker Jacob Silverman doesn't not call back and we are devastated. My husband is a heart patient and he took money from his line of credit.
Our portfolio shows that we made more than 3 Million but we are not able to take even 5 percent of our profit.
We are too worried. They called us to remove our review so whoever is a victim please write reviews on all sites where you can write a review. I hope FBI catch these guys.
I will remove this review as soon as I get my money back.

fahmim2
May 11th, 2021

It is a scam, do not give any money, you will lose all deposits, I was scammed by those people they took all my family savings, they kept taking my money till my bank is dried out. I asked to withdraw, they close my account and disappeared.

it is a scam

bitcoins trading

They scammed me. how do i get my money back?

Of course you can recover your money back from this fake company, i was also a victim of their scheme until a police friend gave me directives to contact hypertech.cypher@gmail.com directly, that action of reaching out to them changed my sad story They helped retrieve every penny, you can also look their website up at PHOENIXSOULS.com. I hope every victim out there gives it their all and get their money back with PHOENIXSOULS

By bill g.
See more answers (7)

Has anyone gotten their money back?

I'm forever grateful, I contacted hypertech. Cypher at g email dot com as directed I followed all instructions and gave up all necessary evidence required. I am a car dealer, everything was going well at first with virtual profits until i asked to withdraw my total investment plus profit They asked me to pay to get my own invested money out At that point, it dawned on me i had been scammed, but luckily for me and unfortunately for them, one of my client is a software engineer with the FBI. When i explained to him, he calmed me down and told me it has been a regular practice for scammers to pose as bitcoin miners and he knew people who had gone through same ordeal but got their money back, he said mere legal practitioners does not have the capability to trace Bitcoin and bank transactions If this was possible, they would be all over the news legally advising people on how to get their money or have a major reality show or something. Only hackers can track stolen bitcoins and hack target wallets Then he recommended me to hypertech. Cypher at g email dot com they are ethical hackers I got every single penny back, every single penny! You can not outsmart everyone. I hope everyone gives it their all to get their money back

By Don H.
See more answers (2)

Are they reliable? has anyone ever had a problem withdrawing funds from nittrex?

No they are not reliable at all. You cannot withdraw your money.

By Suzi A.