Nittrex

Nittrex has a consumer rating of 3.05 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Nittrex most frequently mention account manager and jacob silverman. Nittrex ranks 152nd among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 49.1%

No positive highlights yet

• I have a demo account at the moment and supposedly waiting for an account manager to call me with a security code.
How would you rate Nittrex?

“So good”

Robert R.
7/21/20

It took me some time to understand how the system works but they explained to me so good that i did not feel any discomfort. I love their customer service as they are professional and prompt. If you have plans to trade cryptocurrencies, This is the platform to go with. Wish you all a better financial freedom.

“I wish I could give Nittrex "negative stars"!”

Kevin K.
2/23/21

People! Do not bother with these thieves! Their websites are all fake and they only ‘pretend' to be investing your money. Likely, they have just taken it and purchased BitCoin for themselves or, more likely, took your funds and gone on a 6-week vacation, like my ‘advisor' Sul did. This company is unregistered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and the National Futures Association and I am surprised platforms like Gemini and Bitbuy even work with them to move your funds. Don't get taken in. They will only pretend to show you fantastic returns (we ‘supposedly' made over $340,000!), and then demand additional funds from you to pay for commissions and fees and taxes, rather than simply transferring the funds to you minus those fees. No other legitimate broker in the world acts the way these people do so PLEASE stay away from them and report them to the CFTC and the NFA as we have done and maybe we can ‘run these thieves out of town'.

account manager (4)
robertr1798
July 21st, 2020

Rex N. – Nittrex Rep

Thanks Robert, for such warm words!

kevink1385
February 23rd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Stay away from Nittrex.co!!!

farhadk8
November 19th, 2020

Hi they stop responding emails and phone calls. I never stop what I am doing. They are real thieves and never see your money again. I sent several email and phoned them but no one answered.

Rex N. – Nittrex Rep

Hello, dear Farhad K. Could you pls provide us your client ID or email, to we can check what was the issue and help you.

Thanks

kornelias6
May 6th, 2021

I invested all the money I had with this company. My account manager is Harry Silver. After I requested some money to be withdrawn from my account, he is gone. Not returning my calls or emails.
I still want to believe, it is just a bad dream, and Harry will call me and explain what is going on, but probably this will never happen.
Do your research before you invest with this company, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!
STAY AWAY!

Tip for consumers:
Stay away from this company!!!!

georgeh549
April 4th, 2021

They refuse to return my initial investment and profit
They wanted additional investments before they will return my funds.
Stanley Feldman and Harry Silver were very friendly creating a 'trust' environment.
I have proof of all communications with Nittrex.co
To those who are happy with Nittrex.co, I advise you to try to withdraw a large sum of your funds and discover for yourself
STAY AWAY GUYS!

STAY AWAY

martym127
August 21st, 2020

I have been harassed by NITTREX.IO and it looks like I'm not the only one.
I've been receiving like 7-10 calls a day. I've tried to have them delete my name in their data base without success. All phone calls I received were fake numbers I couldn't reach out. This is a SCAM!

UPDATE #1: I was able to reach the phone number on their webpage, asked the wowen to have my contact deleted in their data base and I'm still receiving 8-10 calls per day.

UPDATE #2: After 2 months of repetitive calls and BS, I was finally able to stop their calls by calling their marketer's firm called BTC Academies *******224 and be mad with them. Good luck

Don't trust this company!

Rex N. – Nittrex Rep

Dear Marty, the person who contacted you is not official worker of the nittrex company. It's independent trader who working trough our platform. As you can see in the email, he cooperate with Nittrex, but not more then that.

All phone numbers that posted on our website is real you can call and check:

442080681390

Thanks

darylk34
January 15th, 2021

I just want say that I've read some really negative things about Nittrex, that there website changes or that it disappears or the phone numbers dont work.
Things can happen but they get fixed. I find them to be very open and informative. My account manager, first Alex Lester and now Jacob Silverman have both been excellent and honest. I will be making my first withdrawal tomorrow and be able to pay off over 50% of my mortgage. Nittrex is the 28th biggest crypto trading platform, so it's far from the biggest but it's got probably the best service for client satisfaction.

ronaldr727
April 27th, 2021

No broker's available I had Solomon Rose they say he's out sick no replacement for him and complete dissatisfaction with their service

rayh280
December 25th, 2020

I found out about Nittrex when I looked at platforms where you could invest, this company is engaged in cryptocurrency and I thought that it would be possible to make good money. I looked at the reviews from the company and saw a lot of good reviews. I decided to go for this action and invested $ 2000. Support quickly contacted me, passed verification, and created an account, support is very good and qualified, they answered all my questions. I'm in the profit already. Recommended this company to anyone.

joycek251
January 23rd, 2021

Getting my money back wasn't so easy as it was strenuous and tiring. Initially, they started asking for unnecessary paperworks and documents as part of their ploy to delay. Later, they requested an exorbitant withdrawal fee which I paid reluctantly. It was when they requested for a document which I had provided earlier, I figured something might be wrong. I reported my situation to a renowned recovery specialist and I got my money back after a long charge-back process as companies hate being hit with a charge back as it dampens the reputation.(Joyckentt at gee mail

Stay away from nittrex

tonyj478
September 22nd, 2020

This is a highly professional company. The staff are knowledgeable, warm, caring and patient. They are not out purely to make money for themselves, but they make sure that the client's interests come first. They handle clients with understanding, kindness and sensitivity, making sure that the investment is right for the client. I would whole-heartedly recommend them.

gavrils
May 13th, 2021

Like everyone I invested with Nittrex.co and I was robbed by this group of thieves
Well at the beginning you invest the minimum but then they ask you to put more with the excuse that
you will not earn anything if you do not put more.
Mikaela Kash and his crew from Nittrex have stolen $10,000 CDN from me. If there actually was a real Bitcoin account, it got to over $24,000 USD and now I have been ghosted again by this company. When I first started investing it was small amounts and Mikaela would call me non stop for me to invest more. As Bitcoin was on the rise I saw what I thought was a real account doing really well so I invested more. He even convinced me to use a line of credit to put more in. The promises in the beginning were that I could take out the money any time I wanted.
Now they already disappeared and they don't answer you at all, the address doesn't exist and the information is false. Maybe they will change again the domain name to scam more people.

alins50
February 3rd, 2021

Mark Shultzman, the financial manager threatened me that he will post my banking information online if I leave a bad review after I asked for my money back and he asked for a 75% FEE, cursed me and called me an idiot! He said my money is invested in a "contract " despite the fact that I SPECIFICALLY ASKED NOT TO! The so called contract is a lie! It has no end date, not terms, I don't have a copy and I never signed it! The broker Michael Pierceson has no word in any of this, he can't do anything to get my money back and he's not allowed to say where my money is at. They are called nittrex.co now but they are the same thieves!
The amount you see in the account cannot go to your bank!

Tip for consumers:
NO NOT USE, THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

Products used:
Trading app

miriaml70
December 2nd, 2020

Charles... why would you do this to anyone just trying to make it thru these tough times. I invested so much with you. Now your gone! I expect to see my money back! I requested a full cash out today. Dont make it worse for me. M. Leiher

donaldc484
October 28th, 2020

I found out about Nittrex when I looked at platforms where you could invest, this company is engaged in cryptocurrency and I thought that it would be possible to make good money. I looked at the reviews from the company and saw a lot of good reviews. I decided to go for this action and invested $ 2000. Support quickly contacted me, passed verification and created an account, agents is very good and qualified, they answered all my questions.

hollyd377
April 7th, 2021

Do not "invest" your money with these "people" unless you enjoy the idea of never seeing it again. I have seen the devastation they have caused loved ones who have made the mistake of trusting their incentives of "huge returns". They have no conscience and are more than happy to take all your money away from you. Their fancy charts and graphs are nothing more than a façade. You will see what is true when you hit the button to redeem your funds. NOTHING. Run far, far away from this platform and these smooth talking fraudsters. They have great customer service until they realize that you are finished giving them money and would like it back. Never deal with a "financial institution" that forces you to beg to get some of your investment returned to you. Consider yourself fairly warned.

kendricv
October 18th, 2020

When I first discovered Nittrex I was a little unsure. On the surface, the investment opportunities seem too good, to be true. Account manager will tell you exactly what you need to do, and make everything easy for you. Our advice is just trust them, speak with your account manager and I promise that you will not regret investing with the company.

beatricew43
March 25th, 2021

These people are very clever but cunny people

They manipulate you till they get every last bit of your savings

I'm ashamed to be a victim of this scam

My appreciation to everyone who recommended Phoenix Souls

I was able to get back all my money

Coin trace is fake

I tried them to found out they are scammers like Nittrex

mehdyr
May 18th, 2021

I have joined nittrex.co since the beginning of 2021 I attempted to withdraw several times never succeed.

wayneg202
October 9th, 2020

My first time of investing with this platform and it turned out to be very profitable. Waited for my payout for 1 day and i just recieved my first payout! I am so so excited right now, cause i never believed it at first, but right now it is guaranteed to invest with. Thanks to everyone who assisted me, most especially my friend who recommend this lovely investment website.

colinm277
February 8th, 2021

I went online for information. They call me three to four times a day everyday. I have asked them so many times to stop calling. They are very rude and disrespectful on the phone. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY... SCAM

rossc115
February 16th, 2021

Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. What a crock of ****. These guys are such a rip off. If you send them your money they are using it to travel or pay their own bills. Run the other way.

dorcasa6
February 1st, 2021

My sister by name Dorcas Akonga was involved in a car accident and decided to trade this wicked company, so she can make earns means as a singlemum of 3. She invested $18000 from sep 2020 to Dec 2020 and was asked to be monitoring her account on her laptop. When Dorcas requested to withdraw some of her investment, her account managers, matijs, Philip hoffman and Joe davis all refused to call her, reply her emails nor receive her calls and has finally shut her access to the account. Unfortunately she couldnt contain the shock and is now on emergency in a critical condition at the Hospital. I as a sister contacted Nittrex and they claim to resolve which the never did. We again traced their address on their website as Burnhamthorpe Rd, L4ZOA8 and we were told is a wrong address. I am promising nittrex that as a Police Officer, we will get back at this SCAMMERS.

rolandm81
December 22nd, 2020

Just stepping in to counter some of the wilder accusations here. I have used Nittrex for several years. It the best trading platform I have ever used. The fact that they very reliable and easy with the bank (fiat money) transfers in and out makes me trust them more than any other player in what is an industry rife with scams.

davidr2756
February 17th, 2021

I opened an account eith Nittrex and added funds. Account did verycwell with Bitcoin surging and due to a few arbitrage trades. But they always want you to invest more, which I declined to do. Now they do not correspond anymore, and I cannot withdraw my funds. Scam.

Tip for consumers:
To not use Nittrex at all, stay away, far away.

Products used:
cryptocurrency trading

This is really sad and appalling mostly The thought of it gets me angry every single time Why is this company still active? The government and many known authorities have it in their power to take these clowns down I wonder if they are so blind or out of resources Same thing happened to me when I lost 5 BTC to them I'm currently a professor for statistics in the university of Manitoba I had been trading for a while before I stumbled on nittrex.io They enticed me with the sweet deal of purchasing BTC at a lesser price and the advantage of trying cloud mining, meaning they help me mine my coins after I purchase at a lower price I fell for this stupid trick and lost 5 BTC to them, with my influence I was able to contact couple security personnel of the likes of CIA, FBI, local police I waited months without reasonable progressive response I then decided to sort the computer Engineering department of the university One of the students introduced me to the dark web as my best bet at finding agencies whose sole purpose was to recover stolen financial assets from scammers I sought the services of Phoenixsouls.com PHOENIX SOULS Search on search engines like BING, DuckDuckGo, Yahoo In 48 hours I had my initial investment and generated profits all together in my wallet. Do not invest with nittrex save yourself the troubles I could have avoided.

By Liqun W.
See more answers (7)

I'm forever grateful, I contacted hypertech. Cypher at g email dot com as directed I followed all instructions and gave up all necessary evidence required. I am a car dealer, everything was going well at first with virtual profits until i asked to withdraw my total investment plus profit They asked me to pay to get my own invested money out At that point, it dawned on me i had been scammed, but luckily for me and unfortunately for them, one of my client is a software engineer with the FBI. When i explained to him, he calmed me down and told me it has been a regular practice for scammers to pose as bitcoin miners and he knew people who had gone through same ordeal but got their money back, he said mere legal practitioners does not have the capability to trace Bitcoin and bank transactions If this was possible, they would be all over the news legally advising people on how to get their money or have a major reality show or something. Only hackers can track stolen bitcoins and hack target wallets Then he recommended me to hypertech. Cypher at g email dot com they are ethical hackers I got every single penny back, every single penny! You can not outsmart everyone. I hope everyone gives it their all to get their money back

By Don H.
See more answers (2)

No they are not reliable at all. You cannot withdraw your money.

By Suzi A.