Nittrex.io

Nittrex.io has a consumer rating of 4.43 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Nittrex.io most frequently mention account manager. Nittrex.io ranks 21st among Cryptocurrency sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 4 days

No positive highlights yet

• I have a demo account at the moment and supposedly waiting for an account manager to call me with a security code.
How would you rate Nittrex.io?

“So good”

Robert R.
7/21/20

It took me some time to understand how the system works but they explained to me so good that i did not feel any discomfort. I love their customer service as they are professional and prompt. If you have plans to trade cryptocurrencies, This is the platform to go with. Wish you all a better financial freedom.

“Warning”

Robert R.
10/27/20

Those are professional scammers. They show you how quickly they can make your money grow. That impressed a lot of people, including me. The only problem is that you would not be able to get any of the profit and even your original investment back. The positive feedback you can see on this some websites is from people who were satisfied with watching their money "grow" on the nittrex WEB. Just try to get your money back. Good luck

account manager (4)
robertr1798
July 21st, 2020
Rex N. – Nittrex.io Rep
Thanks Robert, for such warm words!
tonyj478
September 22nd, 2020
This is a highly professional company. The staff are knowledgeable, warm, caring and patient. They are not out purely to make money for themselves, but they make sure that the client's interests come first. They handle clients with understanding, kindness and sensitivity, making sure that the investment is right for the client. I would whole-heartedly recommend them.
robertr2042
October 27th, 2020
donaldc484
October 28th, 2020
I found out about Nittrex when I looked at platforms where you could invest, this company is engaged in cryptocurrency and I thought that it would be possible to make good money. I looked at the reviews from the company and saw a lot of good reviews. I decided to go for this action and invested $ 2000. Support quickly contacted me, passed verification and created an account, agents is very good and qualified, they answered all my questions.
martym127
August 21st, 2020
I have been harassed by NITTREX.IO and it looks like I'm not the only one.
I've been receiving like 7-10 calls a day. I've tried to have them delete my name in their data base without success. All phone calls I received were fake numbers I couldn't reach out. This is a SCAM!

UPDATE #1: I was able to reach the phone number on their webpage, asked the wowen to have my contact deleted in their data base and I'm still receiving 8-10 calls per day.

UPDATE #2: After 2 months of repetitive calls and BS, I was finally able to stop their calls by calling their marketer's firm called BTC Academies *******224 and be mad with them. Good luck

Don't trust this company!
Rex N. – Nittrex.io Rep
Dear Marty, the person who contacted you is not official worker of the nittrex company. It's independent trader who working trough our platform. As you can see in the email, he cooperate with Nittrex, but not more then that.

All phone numbers that posted on our website is real you can call and check:

442080681390

Thanks
laynahl
August 26th, 2020
How will I know if the person who called me after creating my online account is legit? I have a demo account at the moment and supposedly waiting for an account manager to call me with a security code. I see that a deposit has been made and another that has been voided. I suspect my CC has been used. What are the info that would make me feel safe investing with this company?
kendricv
October 18th, 2020
When I first discovered Nittrex I was a little unsure. On the surface, the investment opportunities seem too good, to be true. Account manager will tell you exactly what you need to do, and make everything easy for you. Our advice is just trust them, speak with your account manager and I promise that you will not regret investing with the company.
wayneg202
October 9th, 2020
My first time of investing with this platform and it turned out to be very profitable. Waited for my payout for 1 day and i just recieved my first payout! I am so so excited right now, cause i never believed it at first, but right now it is guaranteed to invest with. Thanks to everyone who assisted me, most especially my friend who recommend this lovely investment website.
johnc5393
October 13th, 2020
My name is John and I am a doctor by profession. I have a beautiful family and was working hard for a career boost. I never thought that I would be trading in my life but all happened for good. Nittrex was recommended to me by my friends and I wanted to give it a try. I am still learning and would suggest Nittrex for all especially beginners as they help you a lot to be a better trader. I have a stable income from Nittrex now. I hope my review might help a few people who want better financial freedom.
Thanks John. Appreciated.
anibalh7
October 13th, 2020
This is Anibal from NYC again and today Monday, Oct 12,2020, I received a called from Nittrex.io and had a pleasant conversation with the account manager, at the end the company returned my first investment plus the profit a total of $1400. 00 USD, He also told me to come back again when I'm ready to invest doors will be open.
Rex N. – Nittrex.io Rep
Thanks you very much Anibal!
chadq6
August 7th, 2020
I have never wrote a review but this company deserves it. Excellent support answered all my questions and solved the problem quickly. The platform has a very high volatility that allows you to earn.
Thanks Chad
timf364
July 23rd, 2020
As per my opinion this is the best cryptocurrency company! Their investment services are professional and with very high quality!
I just received my payment for 7000$. Thank you guys for being so kind and professional!
Thanks Tim
williamb2240
September 10th, 2020
Very nice and friendly support, the answers come lightning fast, and the support agents are all great people. The account manager explains all the moments and secrets of successful trading. All 5 stars, if you read this, please try it yourself :)
deans286
October 28th, 2020
Started working with this company a couple of years ago was a little skeptical in the beginning because i didn't know enough about this and I never invested in anything before but my account manager Jacob Silverman helped me to figure everything out and shared his great knowledge regarding this field with me and I'm even trading by myself on a smaller scale now, I started with 3000 and I added more with time after I saw the results and after a few months I started a withdrawal plan to pay for my mortgage until I paid it off completely, and now I'm just accumulating the profits to build a retirement plan, the website is a little slow and the withdrawals could take a day or so, but overall these guys changed my life and I can finally say that I'm debt free and starting to get ready for my retirement, I consider Jacob a family member now because of how much we talk, I hope everyone gets the chance to work with these guys and experience the same kind of experience that I had with them, I worked with a couple of other account managers as well when Jacob was traveling and they were all very professional, I never write reviews about such things but these guys forced me with their professionalism and treatment that really impressed me, would really recommend working with them if you're looking for a stable investment

Dean
paulp853
August 7th, 2020
Just wanted to share a bit of my experience with the Nittrex team.
I'm debt-free now. Thanks to a great financial plan.
We achieved all that was promised at one week.
Biggest respect to the full team at NITTREX
Love and respect.
Love you to Paul!
rodrickw10
August 26th, 2020
Nittrex is the best investment website there is, i have made enough money into my btc wallet. I love this company because they are user friendly and you get good profits! This company is the bomb guys, i highly recommend!
rajm65
September 10th, 2020
Can recommend I thought a lot before use this site. I doubted and worried. But finally decided and have no regret. I use it for a while and have already recieved payments several times. Immediately! Fully recommend! Convenient and intuitive interface. Payments received instantly, without delay.
antoinel19
September 29th, 2020
I wanted to write here long back. As a doctor by profession I was busy with my work and never wanted to invest in Crypto currencies. It took awhile for me to understand how cryptocurrencies worked. I had an account with Nittrex for few weeks but was not active as i didn't have much time to focus on trades. But i became more curious as Crypto currencies was getting popular. I then scheduled a call back from Nittrex agent and started to learn about trades. I love their platform and services. My overall trading experience with Nittrex is good and I am satisfied. I strongly recommend Nittrex to beginners as they are experienced and can help you to be a good trader.
paulf730
October 14th, 2020
Hello all. I work at the warehouse and make a living of 3k a month.
I wanted to have secondary income to make a better life than present so was thinking what to
Do as I cannot work anywhere else as this job is my full time.
Life is difficult as it goes so need to save something for the future so I asked few of my friends and
Co-workers a suggestion and guess what they told cryptocurrency so wanted to try it out.
While I just enquired I came to know that there a lot of companies dealing this and did not know what to choose. Later wanted to try this platform and I started, the lady opened an account and a wallet to store these crypto greens. I started with a basic amount and it got doubled in just few hours, I was like wow that's crazy and then gave a thought I asked my friend for a small loan and then started doing the real deal. Now I am in a position where I have no more credits and I have a saving for the future.
Covid affected a little but I could manage and make some profit and went through few loses as I tried to do the trading part and I solely accept that its my mistake to do the wrong trade. But my trader helped me gain back what I lost. I just take this as a lesson and will not do it again.
I would suggest this company to all those who are in search for making some future stash.
saheri1
July 29th, 2020
This company is new. Any body dealt with them, any feed back are they regulated, iam not sure about them
Rex N. – Nittrex.io Rep
Hello Saher, pls mailed us at support@nittrex.io and we will provide you all necessary documents.
Thanks

They claim 6 years; while trying to trace them it is only less than a year

By Robert R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nittrex.io staff and other customers.

Rex N.
Typically responds within 4 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nittrex.io?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about Nittrex.io?