Nittrex

Nittrex has a consumer rating of 4.03 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Nittrex most frequently mention account manager. Nittrex ranks 26th among Cryptocurrency sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 5 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 72.2%

No positive highlights yet

• I have a demo account at the moment and supposedly waiting for an account manager to call me with a security code.
How would you rate Nittrex?

“So good”

Robert R.
7/21/20

It took me some time to understand how the system works but they explained to me so good that i did not feel any discomfort. I love their customer service as they are professional and prompt. If you have plans to trade cryptocurrencies, This is the platform to go with. Wish you all a better financial freedom.

“Do not answer the phone or email after getting your money”

Farhad K.
11/19/20

Several times I sent them emails and even phoned them but no one answer and you just see someone says in here "provide us the ID and email to address the issue but they just answer in here to mask over critical review. I asked them several time to let me know when I could get my money back but they denied to give a rational answer to make sense. I never stop writing review and doing legal action until get my money back

account manager (4)
robertr1798
July 21st, 2020
Rex N. – Nittrex Rep
Thanks Robert, for such warm words!
darylk34
January 15th, 2021
I just want say that I've read some really negative things about Nittrex, that there website changes or that it disappears or the phone numbers dont work.
Things can happen but they get fixed. I find them to be very open and informative. My account manager, first Alex Lester and now Jacob Silverman have both been excellent and honest. I will be making my first withdrawal tomorrow and be able to pay off over 50% of my mortgage. Nittrex is the 28th biggest crypto trading platform, so it's far from the biggest but it's got probably the best service for client satisfaction.
rayh280
December 25th, 2020
I found out about Nittrex when I looked at platforms where you could invest, this company is engaged in cryptocurrency and I thought that it would be possible to make good money. I looked at the reviews from the company and saw a lot of good reviews. I decided to go for this action and invested $ 2000. Support quickly contacted me, passed verification, and created an account, support is very good and qualified, they answered all my questions. I'm in the profit already. Recommended this company to anyone.
tonyj478
September 22nd, 2020
This is a highly professional company. The staff are knowledgeable, warm, caring and patient. They are not out purely to make money for themselves, but they make sure that the client's interests come first. They handle clients with understanding, kindness and sensitivity, making sure that the investment is right for the client. I would whole-heartedly recommend them.
donaldc484
October 28th, 2020
I found out about Nittrex when I looked at platforms where you could invest, this company is engaged in cryptocurrency and I thought that it would be possible to make good money. I looked at the reviews from the company and saw a lot of good reviews. I decided to go for this action and invested $ 2000. Support quickly contacted me, passed verification and created an account, agents is very good and qualified, they answered all my questions.
kendricv
October 18th, 2020
When I first discovered Nittrex I was a little unsure. On the surface, the investment opportunities seem too good, to be true. Account manager will tell you exactly what you need to do, and make everything easy for you. Our advice is just trust them, speak with your account manager and I promise that you will not regret investing with the company.
farhadk8
November 19th, 2020
Rex N. – Nittrex Rep
Hello, dear Farhad K. Could you pls provide us your client ID or email, to we can check what was the issue and help you.

Thanks
wayneg202
October 9th, 2020
My first time of investing with this platform and it turned out to be very profitable. Waited for my payout for 1 day and i just recieved my first payout! I am so so excited right now, cause i never believed it at first, but right now it is guaranteed to invest with. Thanks to everyone who assisted me, most especially my friend who recommend this lovely investment website.
trentj140
January 11th, 2021
Stay safe!

Do not even think of investing your hard earned money in this fake company. They have no empathy whilst perpetuating their evil acts and they will do all in their power to milk you asking for payment after payment to process your withdrawal requests and each time you make payment they come up with another reason to ask for more payment. I have a cumulative sum of $ 16,000 lost to this dingbats. I was given directives to contact (Phoenixsouls*çøm!) that action of reaching out to them changed my sad story
They helped retrieve my lost capital and a significant portion of my ROI that I was only shown simulated trades. The FBI should be on them by now as I know for a fact that they have swindled hundreds of naive victims. Your end is near. Stay circumspect and do not suffer in silence.

Tip for consumers:
Avoid them

Products used:
Bitcoins

rolandm81
December 22nd, 2020
Just stepping in to counter some of the wilder accusations here. I have used Nittrex for several years. It the best trading platform I have ever used. The fact that they very reliable and easy with the bank (fiat money) transfers in and out makes me trust them more than any other player in what is an industry rife with scams.
johnc5393
October 13th, 2020
My name is John and I am a doctor by profession. I have a beautiful family and was working hard for a career boost. I never thought that I would be trading in my life but all happened for good. Nittrex was recommended to me by my friends and I wanted to give it a try. I am still learning and would suggest Nittrex for all especially beginners as they help you a lot to be a better trader. I have a stable income from Nittrex now. I hope my review might help a few people who want better financial freedom.
Thanks John. Appreciated.
vishs1
January 9th, 2021
I signed up and created account on "Bitcoin Up" website. BitcoinUp shared my info to Nittrex io and their representative reached out on my phone. They lure and advertise by providing their platform's $300. And ask you to invest more after a week trial. Once invested, An account manager make one or two "Arbitrage" trading with buying bitcoin at less than market price to show you extra earnings.

All things will look good until they lure you to add more funds. Please stay away from this company. Once invested, You will not be able to withdraw any money out of their platform. Account manager email is down, their website portal for "Nittrex.io" is down too. You can't contact any person to get your money back.

Invest in Bitcoin on your own. These scammers are out their to get our hard earned money. Please don't invest on something that you can't track.

Tip for consumers:
Don't invest your money on Nittrex io or Bitcoin up

Products used:
Bit coin

martym127
August 21st, 2020
I have been harassed by NITTREX.IO and it looks like I'm not the only one.
I've been receiving like 7-10 calls a day. I've tried to have them delete my name in their data base without success. All phone calls I received were fake numbers I couldn't reach out. This is a SCAM!

UPDATE #1: I was able to reach the phone number on their webpage, asked the wowen to have my contact deleted in their data base and I'm still receiving 8-10 calls per day.

UPDATE #2: After 2 months of repetitive calls and BS, I was finally able to stop their calls by calling their marketer's firm called BTC Academies *******224 and be mad with them. Good luck

Don't trust this company!
Rex N. – Nittrex Rep
Dear Marty, the person who contacted you is not official worker of the nittrex company. It's independent trader who working trough our platform. As you can see in the email, he cooperate with Nittrex, but not more then that.

All phone numbers that posted on our website is real you can call and check:

442080681390

Thanks
roberth2818
December 11th, 2020
These guys are amazing, jacob silverman my account manager helped me to retire comfort, amazing profits, consistent contact, smooth withdrawals, great support, 100% would recommend
Bob
anibalh7
October 13th, 2020
This is Anibal from NYC again and today Monday, Oct 12,2020, I received a called from Nittrex.io and had a pleasant conversation with the account manager, at the end the company returned my first investment plus the profit a total of $1400. 00 USD, He also told me to come back again when I'm ready to invest doors will be open.
Rex N. – Nittrex Rep
Thanks you very much Anibal!
chadq6
August 7th, 2020
I have never wrote a review but this company deserves it. Excellent support answered all my questions and solved the problem quickly. The platform has a very high volatility that allows you to earn.
Thanks Chad
hebata
January 6th, 2021
Please all of the victims of nittrex.io or nittrex.co report them to FBI internet crime centre I did today and send to sent to them or emails and I was record Mohamed calls and what he attracted me to took my money please they have to stop playing with people life
timf364
July 23rd, 2020
As per my opinion this is the best cryptocurrency company! Their investment services are professional and with very high quality!
I just received my payment for 7000$. Thank you guys for being so kind and professional!
Thanks Tim
saram679
November 10th, 2020
I haven't invested in the crypto market before but I came across Nittrex and I dealt with Michael K Eugene. This man educated me and explained the market to me by breaking everything down very simply for me to understand, very friendly and great customer service. Would highly recommend.
williamb2240
September 10th, 2020
Very nice and friendly support, the answers come lightning fast, and the support agents are all great people. The account manager explains all the moments and secrets of successful trading. All 5 stars, if you read this, please try it yourself :)
deans286
October 28th, 2020
Started working with this company a couple of years ago was a little skeptical in the beginning because i didn't know enough about this and I never invested in anything before but my account manager Jacob Silverman helped me to figure everything out and shared his great knowledge regarding this field with me and I'm even trading by myself on a smaller scale now, I started with 3000 and I added more with time after I saw the results and after a few months I started a withdrawal plan to pay for my mortgage until I paid it off completely, and now I'm just accumulating the profits to build a retirement plan, the website is a little slow and the withdrawals could take a day or so, but overall these guys changed my life and I can finally say that I'm debt free and starting to get ready for my retirement, I consider Jacob a family member now because of how much we talk, I hope everyone gets the chance to work with these guys and experience the same kind of experience that I had with them, I worked with a couple of other account managers as well when Jacob was traveling and they were all very professional, I never write reviews about such things but these guys forced me with their professionalism and treatment that really impressed me, would really recommend working with them if you're looking for a stable investment

Dean
donalds799
January 5th, 2021
Hello all. I hope this review will be helpful for everyone. Nittrex team supported me and my family to have a better life. As a sales manager and dad of 2 beautiful kids, my life was simple and never thought about a secondary income. I was introduced to Nittrex by my colleague and from the day i joined Nittrex till now i am satisfied with the services and support that Nittrex has provided me from the beginning to this day. Their platform is very simple to use and everything was so easy to understand. It was my first and the best experience. I have tried a few other platforms afterwards but never felt comfortable. I highly recommend Nittrex to beginners and professional traders. Have a great life everyone!
paulp853
August 7th, 2020
Just wanted to share a bit of my experience with the Nittrex team.
I'm debt-free now. Thanks to a great financial plan.
We achieved all that was promised at one week.
Biggest respect to the full team at NITTREX
Love and respect.
Love you to Paul!
miriaml70
December 2nd, 2020
Charles... why would you do this to anyone just trying to make it thru these tough times. I invested so much with you. Now your gone! I expect to see my money back! I requested a full cash out today. Dont make it worse for me. M. Leiher
rodrickw10
August 26th, 2020
Nittrex is the best investment website there is, i have made enough money into my btc wallet. I love this company because they are user friendly and you get good profits! This company is the bomb guys, i highly recommend!

They have a number on their website 3322093894 there I called multiple times

By Jason H.

They claim 6 years; while trying to trace them it is only less than a year

By Robert R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nittrex staff and other customers.

Rex N.
Typically responds within 5 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nittrex?

Have a question about Nittrex?