Review of Nissan

Fuquay Varina, North Carolina 27526, United States
Tel: +1 919-233-5000

thomasw377
11/8/18

Do not buy from here and if you do, be prepared when getting any service done to pay for unnecessary work, especially if your a woman. They will tell you it's part of the requirements for your warranty to have the work done but it will be untrue and unnecessary. A new car with 16000 miles doesn't need the brake lines flushed and can't be dirty at that point. AVOID this place.

deeanna
11/4/18

I really like my Nissan, very reliable, only a few fixes here and there, very comfortable. Best car I had so far

amandaa112
12/8/17

I came to the dealership with the model of car I wanted and my one budget. I was greeted and the salesman was professional. I had no pressure regarding my credit worthiness. I am highly satisfied with the basic skills to close a deal. I have purchased many cars. Today, I feel that G.W., Customer Relations Manager, sells a high volume of cars. The follow up calls from Sasha and Tasha to come in to the dealership was top notch service as well. I love the whole experience at your dealership!

stanleyk19
5/16/17

my car have 14000km and 1 year. We see many spot of rust on the side of the door and the trunck. When we drive at 110 km/h and the we have average wind, a big sound from the passager window. The dealer said all is normal. the rust is normal and all car do that. I will call nissan canada but I dont think tghey will make something for me... very disappointed.

barbaras157
8/30/16

We were at Kiefer Nissan of Corvallis. Our Sales person was Richard Fries and he was awesome, he went out of his way to see that we were treated with respect. It was 97 degrees that day and he did not complain, he stuck with us he whole time, he did not wander off or try to help others, he stuck with us. He tied everything to make sure we were as comfortable as we could be considering the weather. Then there was the General manager/Finance manager, Ken he was also awesome, this is the second car we purchased with Ken being the one that did all the paper work, he also did not complain about the weather being 97 degrees. We highly recommend Kiefer Nissan and there staff. James and Barbara Sage.

Tip for consumers: Go to Kiefer Nissan/ Volvo, you won't be sorry...Drove away HAPPY

janp43
7/18/16

Nissan has their customer service office in Franklin TN. Don' call those clowns if you have a problem with a Nissan car. All they do is play silly games with you and if you persist in contacting them, they drag out the dragon lady named Courtney to really tee you off. Please know, Nissan has no customer service office. The cars they produce aren't that great. I got a new Rogue around the first of this year and already there is a recall on it. Honestly, there is no customer service for Nissan. All their Franklin TN people do is play games with you while they consult their attorneys to see if they have to do anything about your complaint. They have other offices all over the US so if you have been unfortunate enough to have bought a Nissan, complaint to their other offices when you have problems. Don't play their stupid games.

Questions? Get answers from the Nissan staff and other customers.

Nissan?