Nisikli

Nisikli has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nisikli?

“When moving out of the war zone in Donezk, Ukraine...”

Dirk W.
9/18/14

When moving out of the war zone in Donezk, Ukraine to Fethiye, Turkey I traveled with 4 different bus operators UkrBus - from Donezk to Odessa Maximovtours - from Odessa to Varna, Bulgarian Nisikli - from Varna to Istanbul, Turkey KamilKoc - from Istanbul to Fethiye, Turkey Out of these 4 bus travel operators Nisikli was the best by far. UkrBus and Maximovtours are Ukrainian owned business and do not compare to the level of service, quality of the bus and fairness of procedures with the two Turkish companies - Nisikli and KamilKoc. KamilKoc fleeced me by charging extra for luggage and had a low quality service. At Nisikli everything was just perfect: No extra charge for my suitcase and 8 bags, a very friendly bus crew, constant servings of water and snacks. Moreover, since I did not have a prior reservation out of Varna, Bulgaria, Nisikli's competitor MetroTour's didn't take on the bus. I even could see them leaving with an half empty bus. Very strange. At Nisikli I got a ride on the day I arrived in Varna and had the most exquisite ride. I from now on I only ride with Nisikli when this is possible. Thank you, Nisikli.

dirkw7
September 18th, 2014

UkrBus - from Donezk to Odessa
Maximovtours - from Odessa to Varna, Bulgarian
Nisikli - from Varna to Istanbul, Turkey
KamilKoc - from Istanbul to Fethiye, Turkey

Questions? Get answers from the Nisikli staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nisikli?

Have a question about Nisikli?