Review of Nisikli.com.tr

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

dirkw7
9/18/14

When moving out of the war zone in Donezk, Ukraine to Fethiye, Turkey I traveled with 4 different bus operators

UkrBus - from Donezk to Odessa
Maximovtours - from Odessa to Varna, Bulgarian
Nisikli - from Varna to Istanbul, Turkey
KamilKoc - from Istanbul to Fethiye, Turkey

Out of these 4 bus travel operators Nisikli was the best by far. UkrBus and Maximovtours are Ukrainian owned business and do not compare to the level of service, quality of the bus and fairness of procedures with the two Turkish companies - Nisikli and KamilKoc. KamilKoc fleeced me by charging extra for luggage and had a low quality service. At Nisikli everything was just perfect: No extra charge for my suitcase and 8 bags, a very friendly bus crew, constant servings of water and snacks.

Moreover, since I did not have a prior reservation out of Varna, Bulgaria, Nisikli's competitor MetroTour's didn't take on the bus. I even could see them leaving with an half empty bus. Very strange. At Nisikli I got a ride on the day I arrived in Varna and had the most exquisite ride.

I from now on I only ride with Nisikli when this is possible. Thank you, Nisikli.

Questions? Get answers from the Nisikli.com.tr staff and other customers.

Nisikli.com.tr?