Review of Ninite

Tel: +1 888-864-6483
owner-1526279@ninite.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

toml282
7/23/18

Ninite is free for individuals, but businesses can subscribe for $20 a month and get expanded features. We use Ninite daily to install and update software on computers at my office. The background network installer/updater is worth twice the price. I smile every month as I pay this tiny bill and think about all the time it saves our company. It's common to hear our IT guys exclaim their love of Ninite as they quickly and easily setup or fix computers.

jacep
1/20/17

A site that comes in handy when you`re lazy to search for every update on different pages. No ads, no additional software offered - just the thing you choose. Its nice!

justinb95
1/29/16

I am sick of sites that give you a bunch of crapware, malware and toolbars when you download.

I have had excellent luck with ninite.com. It delivers good software and it is free of junkware. I will continue to use this site. It is a 5 star download site.

radoslavh
8/9/15

It's simple, has no ads in it and does it's job most of the time.
The bad thing abou it is that it has no customization options and the software it supports works on "defaults", the q torrent is a bit buggy and the codec pack is klite full not mega and sometimes lacks the functionality that is needed (exotic subtitles don't work well), also some times has trouble instaling dot net...

jb146
5/23/15

This site has some of the best free software out there. There are many good files for Windows and few for Linux.

I have used it many times and it has never downloaded toolbars, malware, adware, etx.

It is my choice.

mrn1
7/27/12

If you like open source or free and good software, this is the place to get it easily, quickly and safely. It's a one-stop shop for your favourite apps - no need to visit a dozen providers' sites to check for updates :-)

The Lovely Samantha
I'm a one-stop shop for loveliness

richardj5
9/7/11

For the good number of heavily used programs it supports, this Web app saves me from having to fiddle with original and update downloads, installations, and setups. And I needn't worry about accompanying junk like unwanted toolbars, or wonder whether I have the latest version. I click just once after selecting all the programs or updates I want.

Ninite will succeed where a standard installation may fail, although in some such cases you may have to pursue extra steps.

ianm11
6/30/11

What is Ninite? Well - lets say you crashed you W7 and had to install your OS again. It sounds like an awful lot of work though, right? Well now its so much easier with this site. Just install your OS again, open up this address in IE and then you can download several programs at once. It makes adding all your favorite programs really easy.

Questions? Get answers from the Ninite staff and other customers.

Ninite?