Review of Nilmdts

Nilmdts reviews

crueltokeepp
9/29/18

They retouch your pictures and you NEVER get to see all the pictures of your child and their last moments with you.

maxineb8
4/5/18

Now I lay me down to sleep. An organization that helped my daughter in January 2017 when she list her son, Ryan. He was going to be born in March.
On this terrible morning as she dropped my grandson off at school she called me and said she had been having severe cramps and was going to take bath and go to dr. As she started her water, she started a large amount of bleeding. She text me again and was driving herself to hospital.
This was the start of events leading to this organization. She made it to ER, and no heartbeat. As she text me and Ryan's dad I was at a lost. Praying for a different outcome but wasn't what we received. Sadly she had lost Ryan and had to have emergency surgery. She was on the east coast, I was in CA. She was alone at the worst time in her life.
The hospital contacted the organization and a professional photographer immediately came to take pictures of Ryan, she was given a beautiful box with his gown, homemade bracelets, crotche booties, cap and copies of his foot, and handprints. A small brown bear. There were other items but can't remember.
She was sent home with this tiny box and a few pictures she took on her cell.
I did fly to be with them, they had me a new q bed, pillow and electric blanket. I stayed in Ryans nursery. I can't believe how she got thru the days. The next morn she had Dr app and we returned some of his baby shower gifts. My mother lost a infant son, my sister a daughter and grandson, my 2 brothers a son and granddaughters.
Now I lay me down to sleep was a great organization, they are based in Colorado and do not donate out of state at this time so I'm not sure how my daughter received this box but I can not express how much this meant to my daughter and her family.
You can donate financially or make items to put in the boxes. I have contacted our local hospital about getting boxes for others.
In Dec I donated a box and 1 extra bear in his memory. The boxes are $50.00 bears 10.00. My daughter received a card in Ryans memory and I have received 2.
This is a very special organization that I wish did not have to needed.
I am sorry this is so long.

Questions? Get answers from the Nilmdts staff and other customers.

Nilmdts?