Niftytech.in

Niftytech.in has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

This company responds to reviews on average within 17 days

How would you rate Niftytech.in?

“Fake performance no1 froud company”

Mahi S.
10/26/20

No 1 can trade with his call.he thinks he is genius wen u speak. Bt once u subscribe later on u will know the fact. I lost nearly 2 lakhs jst 2 days I'm trying to call not attending no response. This cheater pls dnt subscribe for his packages guy... fake performance he will give u jst 5 pts only. Whatsapp screenshot all its fake edited. Pls dnt believe on his service... be aware.

mahis17
October 26th, 2020

bistar
Bista R. – Niftytech.in Rep

Hi This Ravi from www.niftytech.in, I am the founder of BISTA, I do not know about this guy, who has given this false comment, he never taken any guidance from me, if he is says right, then let him share the payment details, in whose name he took the guidance and when. Nowadays these kind of cheaters are giving wrong comment openly to tarnish the person's image, my real clients are knows about me and my levels with 90-96% performance and the whatsapp screen shots are real one which i have sent to my whatsapp broadcasting group, moreover, another big joke, he is saying that, i am not answering his call, i never ever missed any one's call, my mobile no is reachable 24 hours, it shows this person is a no. 1 bluffer and cheater and I least bother about him and his comment, one of my regular visitor of my website, who is not even a paid client, noticed this comment and forwarded to me and asked me to take action this cheater. I openly challenge this cheater to prove that he took the guidance and lost the money based on my guidance, then i will give my reply for that. Why he is just like that says, all that to spoil the image of myself and my company. Nothing else... i leave it to the reader of the comment to believe this or not... regards BISTA RAVI.

Questions? Get answers from the Niftytech.in staff and other customers.

bistar
Bista R.
Typically responds within 17 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Niftytech.in?

Have a question about Niftytech.in?