Nhmss.org

Nhmss.org has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Nhmss.org also ranks 115th among Education Other sites.

How would you rate Nhmss.org?

“I am a member of NHMSS and have used their partnerships...”

Dan S.
2/25/12

I am a member of NHMSS and have used their partnerships for discounts on SAT review, which saved me a lot of money. I am also planning on starting a chapter in my school!

“This is the homepage of the National Honor & Merit...”

Peter W.
3/1/11

This is the homepage of the National Honor & Merit Scholars Society. Please note that, despite the very similar name, this organization is unrelated to either the National Honor Society or the National Merit Scholarship Program.

annek3
September 30th, 2011
The National Honor & Merit Scholars Society has provided my son with justification for his studies and he is so proud of his membership. The available scholarships and other goodies are great also!
peterw8
March 1st, 2011
dans32
February 25th, 2012

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nhmss.org staff and other customers.

IDS is an academic honor society dedicated to recognizing, rewarding, and honoring students from all academic disciplines. The Society provides academic and

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nhmss.org?

Have a question about Nhmss.org?