NHLJerseys.org

NHLJerseys.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate NHLJerseys.org?

“SCAM STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEF'S!”

Gary M.
12/28/16

Ordered a jersey on December 10 2016 have not received my jersey or a tracking number emailed them asking for tracking number with no response, emailed them about 20 or 30 times (no kidding) again no response this company is a total SCAM. What can I do?

garym141
December 28th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the NHLJerseys.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NHLJerseys.org?

Have a question about NHLJerseys.org?