Review of Nfljerseys.cc

Nfljerseys.cc reviews

SITE CLOSED

billyw2
7/11/13

Me and a couple friends have bought from this site a couple years ago. I have gotten 2 jerseys, other friends have gotten more. i have only one issue, i ordered a black jersey and got a black retro one, i emailed them and they said that they would let me have another if i bought one. i never did it but that is the only problem.

jasonh3
12/3/09

I ordered 11 jerseys from nfljerseys.cc; sent money Western Union over two months ago. They responded to my emails at first before I sent the money. I have yet to recieve a response to my e-mails since the money was sent. I haven't recieved the Jerseys

dollyb
10/21/09

I ordered 10 jerseys from nfljerseys.cc; sent $244.00 Western Union over 3 weeks ago. They responded to my emails at first before I sent money. I have since sent at least 5 emails asking for a status of my jersey order. NO RESPONSE! NO JERSEYS! I really think this is a scam. If I get my jerseys, I will update this review.

michaelb3
10/7/09

DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE! BOGUS JERSEYS,PLACED ORDER FOR 10,RECEIVED 7,NO RESPONSE FROM nfljerseys.cc BUYER BEWARE! Michael Bruner,M&K Sports.

Questions? Get answers from the Nfljerseys.cc staff and other customers.

Nfljerseys.cc?