This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Nfljerseys.cc

Nfljerseys.cc

Nfljerseys.cc has a consumer rating of 1.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nfljerseys.cc ranks 89th among Jersey sites.

How would you rate Nfljerseys.cc?

“Me and a couple friends have bought from this site...”

Billy W.
7/11/13

Me and a couple friends have bought from this site a couple years ago. I have gotten 2 jerseys, other friends have gotten more. I have only one issue, i ordered a black jersey and got a black retro one, i emailed them and they said that they would let me have another if i bought one. I never did it but that is the only problem.

billyw2
July 11th, 2013

dollyb
October 21st, 2009

I ordered 10 jerseys from nfljerseys.cc; sent $244.00 Western Union over 3 weeks ago. They responded to my emails at first before I sent money. I have since sent at least 5 emails asking for a status of my jersey order. NO RESPONSE! NO JERSEYS! I really think this is a scam. If I get my jerseys, I will update this review.

jasonh3
December 3rd, 2009

I ordered 11 jerseys from nfljerseys.cc; sent money Western Union over two months ago. They responded to my emails at first before I sent the money. I have yet to recieve a response to my e-mails since the money was sent. I haven't recieved the Jerseys

michaelb3
October 7th, 2009

DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE! BOGUS JERSEYS, PLACED ORDER FOR 10, RECEIVED 7, NO RESPONSE FROM nfljerseys.cc BUYER BEWARE! Michael Bruner, M&K Sports.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nfljerseys.cc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nfljerseys.cc?

Have a question about Nfljerseys.cc?