Review of Nfljersey.us

Tel: +86.5925030118
nflshopcn@hotmail.com

camielag
11/14/17

Im hoping this site is legit cause the first I heard of a jersey even being $29 I was like Noooo way. Or Very fake. Any how they got their money WE NEED THAT JERSEY ASAP. like they got theirs. We woll be contacting the better business bureau and try to get site shut down if they cant follow through with the product.

jojov1
11/2/17

Do people really get there orders I just purchased 2 cardinals jerseys and am wondering if I will receive them

lisar153
5/9/16

I ordered a jersey for my husband for Christmas and I have never received it. However they sure did take my payment immediately. I have tried everything to reach them and the phone doesn't work and the e-mail address just gets returned undeliverable. DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER-SCAM!!!!!

kriso
5/12/11

Would not recommend purchasing anything from this site. It is cheap, but several months (almost a year) after ordering, my order is still only 75% complete (partial shipments). They have since stopped answering all of my emails requesting a status on the remaining part of my order. Save your money and do not use this company.

chriso1
3,071 helpful votes
9/27/10

Chinese fakes. Oh and look, a banner ad for fake Ugg boots and a fake McAffee badge and all on the one page. Great, saves me having to look any further.

Also beware any site offering nothing better than PayPal. PayPal does NOT protect you unless you buy from Ebay.

nawend
9/27/10

I have received it.the shipping is very fast,the quality is very good.the jerseys are the same as the picture.

Questions? Get answers from the Nfljersey.us staff and other customers.

Nfljersey.us?