This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Nfljersey.us

Nfljersey.us

Nfljersey.us has a consumer rating of 1.83 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nfljersey.us ranks 88th among Jersey sites.

How would you rate Nfljersey.us?

“I have received it.the shipping is very fast, the quality...”

nawen d.
9/27/10

I have received it.the shipping is very fast, the quality is very good.the jerseys are the same as the picture.

“Is this a real site”

Jojo V.
11/2/17

Do people really get there orders I just purchased 2 cardinals jerseys and am wondering if I will receive them

nawend
September 27th, 2010

camielag
November 14th, 2017

Im hoping this site is legit cause the first I heard of a jersey even being $29 I was like Noooo way. Or Very fake. Any how they got their money WE NEED THAT JERSEY ASAP. Like they got theirs. We woll be contacting the better business bureau and try to get site shut down if they cant follow through with the product.

lisar153
May 9th, 2016

I ordered a jersey for my husband for Christmas and I have never received it. However they sure did take my payment immediately. I have tried everything to reach them and the phone doesn't work and the e-mail address just gets returned undeliverable. DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER-SCAM!

kriso
May 12th, 2011

Would not recommend purchasing anything from this site. It is cheap, but several months (almost a year) after ordering, my order is still only 75% complete (partial shipments). They have since stopped answering all of my emails requesting a status on the remaining part of my order. Save your money and do not use this company.

jojov1
November 2nd, 2017

chriso1
3,371 helpful votes
September 27th, 2010

Chinese fakes. Oh and look, a banner ad for fake Ugg boots and a fake McAffee badge and all on the one page. Great, saves me having to look any further.

Also beware any site offering nothing better than PayPal. PayPal does NOT protect you unless you buy from Ebay.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nfljersey.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nfljersey.us?

Have a question about Nfljersey.us?