NFL Footballstore.us

NFL Footballstore.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NFL Footballstore.us ranks 38th among Football sites.

How would you rate NFL Footballstore.us?

“PATHETIC!”

Lisa T.
1/17/17

I HAD TO LEARN THE HARD WAY ABOUT THIS FRAUDULENT BUSINESS. A FRIEND ORDERED ME A JERSEY FROM THIS FAKE ESTABLISHMENT. THINKING THEY WERE ORDERING FROM THE ACTUAL NFL SHOP BECAUSE THATS WHAT THESE CROOKS ARE MAKING IT SEEM LIKE WHEN YOU GO TO THEIR WEBSITE. (Try it.) MY FRIEND PUT THE WRONG ADDRESS DOWN SO I DIDN'T GET MY PACKAGE. I WENT TO MY LOCAL POST OFFICE 2 TO SEE IF I COULD PICK IT UP WITH NO LUCK. I HAVE SENT THESE PEOPLE AT 15-20 EMAILS STATING WHAT HAPPENED. THEY SEEMED AS IF THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. I TOLD THEM THAT I WANTED A REFUND SEEING HOW THIS WAS A LATE CHRISTMAS GIFT. THEY STATED, GET THIS! THEY MADE THE JERSEY AND THEY WOULD LOSE MONEY. IM THINKING REALLY! IF YOU WERE THE NFL SHOP LIKE YOUR WEBSITE STATED IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE ALREADY! I HAVE SENT THEM MY ADDRESS NUMEROUS TIMES AMD THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL STATING THEY SENT MY PACKAGE BACK OUT. I SAID WHAT ADDRESS DID YOU SEND IT TO? THEY USED THE SAME WRONG ADDRESS AFTER I SENT THEM MY CORRECT ADDRESS IN ALMOST ALL OF MY EMAILS. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE TO MY LAST EMAIL AS OF YET AND ITS BEEN 3 DAYS. IF YOU KNOW LIKE I KNOW, STAY FAAAAAR AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS! I WILL BE CONTACTING CUSTOMER RELATIONS WITH THE NFL STORE TO LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE AND HOW IT IS GIVING A BAD NAME TO THE REAL NFL SHOP! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS! IM WARNING YOU!

lisat153
January 17th, 2017

mattc69
December 11th, 2015

I am pretty sure all these reviews are for a website of www.nflfootballstore.us. I am also pretty sure that website is a fraud, as I placed an order there and am experiencing the same problems most of these posters are. NFL Shop you should look into this. I have placed an order there and have yet to receive shipment or confirmation of my order other than having the amount deducted from my account. Hope this may help others in the future. DO NOT do business with WWW.NFLFOOTBALLSTORE.US

Questions? Get answers from the NFL Footballstore.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Footballstore.us?

Have a question about NFL Footballstore.us?