Review of NextWigs

NextWigs reviews

service@nextwig.com

carlaw63
1/7/19

I thought I was safe since their site says guaranteed returns...not so!!!
I notified them five minutes after opening the box that it wasn't going to work for me (color was very off, and looked like a helmet!). Three weeks later I still was not given an address to ship it to, and no one was returning messages. I finally resorted to paypal claims dept to dispute. Hopefully, I'll get my $ back.

barbaraf244
11/22/18

I was unhappy with the wigs I ordered and returned them the same day by recorded post. Despite having a signature proving receipt the company refuse to give me my money back.

odettag1
10/4/18

The first wig cost £120.00 looked awful, didn't even look like real hair.Sent back asked for replacement and haven't had the goods. I had an email saying its gone to Dagenham with no address details - I do not live in Dagenham!!!!! DPD courier says your parcel is on it way back to...with no other info.

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY - the people that respond although very very polite but I do not think they understand how much money has been lost.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE IT NOTHING TO DO WITH 'NEXT' SHOP

marinam85
9/4/18

Buy from this company at your own risk. They will not take back new and unused products and will not give a full refund. They decide if you like the quality, style and fit. Read the email received from them below.

Dear friend

sorry, we coudn't accept the return and refund with this reason. cause we produced the correct wig based on your order.

but as a seller, we are willing to try our best to satisfy you,---30% refund as our sorry, hope you could take it

thanks and best wishes
sarah

dawng104
7/25/18

Horrible..BEWARE...The company is based in China. Took forever to receive the product. Product is cheap looking and does not look like what they advertise. To return you need to ship back to China - which is very costly. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Read all the reviews. My mother had just completed radiation for brain tumors and wanted a wig.. she passed before receiving the wig. I have been going back and forth with company to return it and I am just getting a run around.

mazzys
4/14/18

Brown short bob ordered, long reddish blonde delivered. Horrible quality, cut and doesn't fit.Tried to contact them three times by email...no reply . Please DO NOT waste your money buying from this company. My own fault really as I didn't realise it was from China, always a rip off. Lesson learned.

oliviaw46
2/7/18

The cut is excellent, and is open to a lot of customization. This wig really helps to shape rectangular and squared faces.

monikal11
11/2/17

The cut of this wig is very nice, the mixed color is amazing! It's really well made. I plan on ordering this wig again in different colors. I'm soooo happy.

judyh85
10/31/17

wig was totally not what I ordered--I ordered blonde,came practically red and no way was it what I ordered--like previous customer said, looked like a crows next--trying to return it which is an act of congress--they responded with since it was so expensive to makewould I pick another---I kept asking for a phonenumber===just a simple request--nope--cannot get ahold of customer service--fill out the page and comes back with "sorry , looks like page does not exist--says to email service@nextwigs.com" do this, comes up with same page that they say does not exist. so just going to return it with proof that they received it--never again--what a horrible frustrating experience.

roseanns3
9/11/17

LESSON LEARNED IS TO PAY MORE ATTENTION TO REVIEWS PRIOR TO ORDERING ON-LINE. TOOK FOREVER TO RECEIVE WIG. WHEN I FINALLY DID RECEIVE IT, I THOUGHT IT WAS A HALLOWEEN WIG ! COLOR WAS ATROCIOUS AND CONSTRUCTION WAS AWFUL - LOOKED LIKE A BIRDS NEST THAT MULTIPLE BIRDS HAD HAD SEIZURES IN !!! WHEN I TRIED TO BRUSH IT OUT, SO MANY STRANDS STARTED BREAKING OFF THAT I HAD TO STOP. I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR TWO WEEKS NOW TO GET A RETURN ADDRESS AND A REFUND. THEIR FIRST EMAIL WAS A SORRY SONG AND DANCE ABOUT HOW MUCH TIME AND MONEY THEY PUT INTO MAKING THE WIG AND OFFERING ME A REPLACEMENT. FROM THE BEGINNING I MADE IT CLEAR UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WAS I INTERESTED IN A REPLACEMENT. NOW THEY ARE NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO RESPOND TO MY EMAILS !!! I'M OUT NEARLY $150.00. WISH THERE WERE SOME FEDERAL AGENCY WE COULD REPORT THEM TO !!! THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE !!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT !!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - YOU WILL REGRET IT !!!

lindaa131
9/4/17

You should be aware that these wigs come from China, Returns will go to Anhul Province, China. You'll be lucky to get your money or wig back. I have been going through a mess to get this straightened out. Good luck....

pamelam108
8/20/17

THIS COMPANY RIPPED ME OFF THE WIG IS NOT IN ANY WAY OR FASHION LOOK LIKE THE PICTURE AND IS THE WORST WIG I HAVE EVER PURCHASED IN MY LIFE! Could not send it back either because I needed it ! I lost my hair du E to a transplant and needed it for a wedding!!!!! I had to take it to a professional to get fixed!!!!! I used what little extra money I had to buy this wig and then on top of that had to spend an additional 200.00 to get it fixed!!!!! May the owners of this company rot I. Hell!!!!

janiem7
8/14/17

Ordered a wig in May, it was not what I had expected, I emailed the company and they gave me a address in China to return wig, as of today they have not received my wigs, last I check package was so say in New Jersey. This company is a scam, Do not order from them

vickyj13
8/10/17

Beautiful. Perfect. I ordered the Color Mix 2 and it is completely on point. Very natural style and color(s). Perfect medium ash brown with golden blonde highlights... Love it!!!
About this company reviews are very bad, I am very lucky for this wig.

patriciak94
8/5/17

This is not a UK based company! it's China.
Got wrong color and nothing like wig style ordered.
Struggled to get refund ended up losing half what
I paid,, Don't have anything to do with nextwig Uk it's a Con!!!!.

sandran49
7/25/17

I ordered the Lisa Rinna wig and the wig I got was nothing at all like what I had ordered, the wig shape was completely wrong and the hair texture was not as ordered. I was finally able to send the thing back but now I'm completely out my money because the contacted PayPal with the wrong tracking number. This is a China company and although there was communication, now I have paid for a wig I don't have-- no way would I even consider keeping the wig. I took side by side pic of what was ordered and what I received and my friends got a good laugh out of it-- I didn't. Do NOT do business with this company-- buy Amican!

arleneh7
7/25/17

On no occasion buy any wigs from this company the wigs are cheap and not what is advertised. They have used models to entice you to buy and when the wig arrives it is nothing like what the model was wearing. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL REGRET IT.

karinac20
6/16/17

I have had far better quality wigs from joke shops for fancy dress.
This wig was nothìng like style ordered, texture was like straw and colour did not turn out as colour coded, not just a slight difference but reddish as opposed to dark blonde!
Misleading website, as ordered from nextwigs.co.uk only to find out when chasing that these come from China.
Total waste of money let alone the upset this has caused.

stedew
3/7/17

Ordered a Wig, still waiting for it Order status processing email sent status change to PayPal Reversed and then it said Reorder so the order was counselled by them but still no refund yet so the old saying is stick to who you know and keep a way from the ads they are not even based in the UK

patw120
2/9/17

I ordered a $70 wig on January 10 and now it is February 8th and I still don't have the product. Thank goodness I ordered through PayPal...as they have made this bogus company send something. I tried to cancel the order unsuccessfully. It is scheduled to arrive on the 15th!! (5 weeks) I'm afraid that it will be a piece of junk and that I will have a hard time returning it and getting my money back. I hope that PayPal will come through for me if I need to return. They kept saying that the delay was because it was a custom wig. Not true of course.

terriw28
1/9/17

I can't comment on the wigs, as I have not received them. Customer service is ZERO. They are very quick to charge your credit card, not so quick to send your wigs.

lillies15
12/29/16

DONT BUY FROM THEM!!! Its a scam. They are based in China and have no intention of sending any thing. I was lucky and paid through paypal. Now waiting for my money back.

bettyw39
6/20/16

I have written two reviews about my wig purchase on NextWigs site but they will not post it. I recently ordered what was advertised as a LACE FRONT human hair wig from NextWigs.com. The photo they used is actually a photo straight from Jon Renau's website. NextWigs also uses other Jon Renau photos. I ordered the wig based on the reviews and the fact that I currently own several other Jon Renau wigs which are all lace front but synthetic. The price NextWigs advertised for this HUMAN hair wig was so awesome I just had to have it because I haven't been able to afford a human hair wig, and it's advertised as lace front which it is absolutely not lace front. The lace has been cut away and all that is left is a rubbery type strip that sits right in front at the hair line. So wiggy looking it's not funny. The purpose of lace front is to make it look more like your own hair. So dissapointing and it's not worth trying to return this wig back to China. My hair is thinning very fast right in front and I have become so self conscience and have desperately wanted a human hair wig. The synthetic ones are very itchy. Go to www.jon renau.com and you will see the same photos NextWigs uses. However, you will not get that wig. It doesn't even come close. It's way longer, no curls and once it's washed, it balloons out and looks like straw! I bit the bullet and ordered the same wig from Pattis Pearls out of Calif and it is a true Jon Renau wig with their branded label stitched inside, and is a true lace front wig. Ladies, if it's too good to be true, then it is. Stay away from this site and save your money until you have enough to purchase a true human hair wig. My granddaughters are going to love the "knock off" wig to add to their dress up collection.

robb536
11/19/15

We purchased 2 wigs ..........one wig was perfect in style and true to petite fit.......the other wig was nothing like the display picture and size was larger than the petite size.........a little disappointed with that wig?
ALSO I PUT A REVIEW ON THEIR WEB SITE ABOUT WIG AND THEY HAVE NOT PUT THE REVIEW UP..................GUESS THEY DON`T WANT TO ADD IT

nancyn21
9/8/15

Paid (a lot) for a wig only to be told a week later that it was "being custom made" - Ah Hello, those wigs are made in bulk!!! 2 weeks later I email them to see where it is and AGAIN they tell me "Sorry, still being made at factory, don't worry, we make quality wig..." Uh Ohhh, Looks like this is a Chinese site!! I emailed them and asked for a refund and they told me "Yes, but we take 40% of total price for material." DO NOT ACCEPT THAT!! I went straight to PayPal and requested a refund, within 20 minutes I had the FULL AMOUNT refunded :) Please check reviews of all wig websites as I've found a few that seem legit but upon investigating them a bit more they're actually Chinese websites selling counterfeit products.

Received from NextWigs.com: Room 906, Xintiandi International Plaza, No. 168, Suixi Road, Luyang District, Hefei City, Anhui Province, China T: 0551-65522170 Zip Code: 230041

By Dennise R.

Questions? Get answers from the NextWigs staff and other customers.

5 Photos for NextWigs